Ratings CatfishRuss has received

1. anthony92 rated CatfishRuss's post Like in the thread Blue Catfish Help.

El cap would be the lake to go to by a wide margin. Inboc me for details if I don't reply here. I've caught one or two blues in my day

May 9, 2018
  2. Troy rated CatfishRuss's post Like in the thread Blue Catfish Help.

El cap would be the lake to go to by a wide margin. Inboc me for details if I don't reply here. I've caught one or two blues in my day

May 5, 2018
  3. Werfless rated CatfishRuss's post Like in the thread What next?.

I lost an estimated 4 at San vee.. going back for him tomorrow. Oh ya for anyone that cares... Done with schooling. Back to fishing woot

May 5, 2018
  4. Werfless rated CatfishRuss's post Like in the thread Blue Catfish Help.

May 5, 2018
  5. SurfHooks rated CatfishRuss's post Like in the thread Lawman.

Well... I hate to say it but actually its a good decison.... and I actually thought about it. I wouldn't say LIFETIME ban... However,...

Aug 31, 2015
  6. bassgalrascal rated CatfishRuss's post Like in the thread Lawman.

Well... I hate to say it but actually its a good decison.... and I actually thought about it. I wouldn't say LIFETIME ban... However,...

Aug 29, 2015
  7. swings are free rated CatfishRuss's post Like in the thread my take on catfish.

No weight is best. And hook the chicken liver through the yellowish membrane/backfat or whatever it is to stay on better... and lob...

Aug 27, 2015
  8. Porschej0n rated CatfishRuss's post Like in the thread Lake Morena 11/21 After the Rain.

I went up to Morena for Catfish in hopes the hot action from last week would continue. In short.... IT DIDN'T. Not to say they weren't...

Nov 24, 2014
  9. 619Angler rated CatfishRuss's post Like in the thread Lake Morena 11/21 After the Rain.

I went up to Morena for Catfish in hopes the hot action from last week would continue. In short.... IT DIDN'T. Not to say they weren't...

Nov 24, 2014
  10. Christopher01 rated CatfishRuss's post Like in the thread Lake Morena 11/21 After the Rain.

Nov 22, 2014
  11. DCFISH rated CatfishRuss's post Like in the thread catfish clubs?.

There is West Coast Catmasters which is mostly l.a. guys and the sites kinda dead from what i've seen. Thinking of starting a new one...

Nov 19, 2014
  12. bassgalrascal rated CatfishRuss's post Like in the thread The 2014 fishing year- how was it for you..

Yes you do that I miss your reports. Don't let low waters discourage you these can be some of the best times! Hell I grew up with...

Nov 17, 2014
  13. DCFISH rated CatfishRuss's post Like in the thread Tips on catching Big Blue Cats?.

From shore you say? Hmmm what size are you looking for exactly? If it were open I'd say Sutherland by the dam.... At Otay I can't...

Nov 17, 2014
  14. STiCKY rated CatfishRuss's post Like in the thread san v.

i reccomend allowing catfishruss to fish free and on non fishing days. A little birdy told me he is going back to posting and killed it...

Nov 17, 2014
  15. Linebig rated CatfishRuss's post Like in the thread The 2014 fishing year- how was it for you..

Yes you do that I miss your reports. Don't let low waters discourage you these can be some of the best times! Hell I grew up with...

Nov 17, 2014
  16. DCFISH rated CatfishRuss's post Like in the thread Jennings.

same thing for cats in the summer. btw the big bluez are active right now fyi.

Nov 16, 2014