Ratings chass1 has given

1. chass1 rated the bass killing machine's post Disagree in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Should knock down those barbs before pictures. Just saying

Jul 31, 2019
  2. chass1 rated VCC's post Agree in the thread Biggest bass caught out of San V since reopening.

I remember reading back in the 80's where they had done a similar experiment but the kept every fish that was caught. They stocked x...

Jul 3, 2019
  3. chass1 rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Biggest bass caught out of San V since reopening.

Meaning harvest? What else could be done? I hear old guys talk about taking home limits during the 80's. Those were the same years...

Jun 8, 2019
  4. chass1 rated Rigid_Bass's post Like in the thread Biggest bass caught out of San V since reopening.

Anglers can do that but a well-run lake will actually take fish out of the lake once it starts getting overpopulated.

Jun 8, 2019
  5. chass1 rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Biggest bass caught out of San V since reopening.

Now just imagine if they stocked trout

Jun 8, 2019
  6. chass1 rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread My Buddy Got a Big'n at San V. - 4.20.2019.

cool

May 26, 2019
  7. chass1 rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Eye Black???.

Guys. Let’s stay focused. What does SD knot have to do with my dumb question. Lol

Apr 19, 2019
  8. chass1 rated Mogambo's post Funny in the thread Why I Fish.

[ATTACH]

Apr 19, 2019
  9. chass1 rated geofish's post Funny in the thread Why I Fish.

Well. That can go a few ways. If your wife/significant other is trustworthy than she is nearly perfect. Perfect would be a woman that...

Apr 19, 2019
  10. chass1 rated geofish's post Funny in the thread Why I Fish.

I am, I admit but I have many friends who have had less than wonderful life experiences. I say this well, because it happens. Some are...

Apr 19, 2019
  11. chass1 rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Barbless hook citation.

You'll only forget once Do the math, if you are using a $200 set up and the fine is $260 hmmmm Davey Jones Locker with it. "It slipped...

Apr 18, 2019
  12. chass1 rated toolbox's post Like in the thread El Capitan 4-1-19 Feat. Kahuna Bass.

Last weekend my Son and I were there and we saw a coyote charging down the bank and launch into the water to grab what looked to be a 20...

Apr 4, 2019
  13. chass1 rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Otay poachers.

Or just come burn there spot every 10 min if your in a boat. They’ll leave

Mar 27, 2019
  14. chass1 rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread 3/23-Sutherland 4, 5, (actually just 6 bass).

There are no rentals, so all boats on the lake are private. Again Saturday and Sunday only.

Mar 23, 2019
  15. chass1 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 3/23-Sutherland 4, 5, (actually just 6 bass).

There were a lot of boats there that were private boats. I think I’m just guessing I saw about 15 boat trailers in the parking lot...

Mar 23, 2019
  16. chass1 rated mlfisherman's post Like in the thread For Sale Sold.

All sold

Mar 18, 2019
  17. chass1 rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread First time Turkey hunter help a sd city boy.

One thing to keep in mind , Air rifles DO NOT have to use non toxic projectiles even in the Condor zones . To bad they did not provide...

Mar 18, 2019
  18. chass1 rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Slow V.

Nice to see the wife out with you, great picks don’t let your wife get off the hook she looks like a keeper.

Mar 17, 2019
  19. chass1 rated Bassin_Rob's post Funny in the thread Upper Otay Die Off.

Thanks for the i Thanks for the insight, for some reason I though rain = miraculous conception of bass... Last I talked to a guy on...

Mar 16, 2019