Ratings chass1 has given

1. chass1 rated Bassin_Rob's post Funny in the thread Upper Otay Die Off.

Thanks for the i Thanks for the insight, for some reason I though rain = miraculous conception of bass... Last I talked to a guy on...

Mar 16, 2019
  2. chass1 rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Slow V.

That third pic looks like, "how am I going to get that hook out of there." Been there! The old reach-through-the-gill trick works most...

Mar 16, 2019
  3. chass1 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Nice Murray Fish.

We may never know..... ha ha

Mar 15, 2019
  4. chass1 rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Slow V.

Nice man glad you guys got on em and had a good day. I stayed away from the wind today. My buddies were there and got numbers nothing...

Mar 15, 2019
  5. chass1 rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread Slow V.

Surprised to see the water still below 60. No skunk and a day with the wife...looks like a great day to me.

Mar 15, 2019
  6. chass1 rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Loveland Report 3/5/19.

Dang that’s depressing. I was there in December and got one on the 250 and the water was not even close to that low!

Mar 8, 2019
  7. chass1 rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Loveland Report 3/5/19.

Bummer. I have seen the amount if water flowing into Sweetwater for 3 weeks and I was hoping it was because Loveland was overflowing .....

Mar 8, 2019
  8. chass1 rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

The rental dock is about 50ft out in the lake and the sign on the concession shack says not open until some time in the later in the month

Mar 4, 2019
  9. chass1 rated TmoeBass's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

Thanks. If I could only take one rod out, that would be the one.

Mar 4, 2019
  10. chass1 rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

Nice man! Crazy how one lake to another in the same area they can be at completely different depths.

Mar 4, 2019
  11. chass1 rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

I fished fri for 1 bite, 5 ft of water 4lb 1oz

Mar 4, 2019
  12. chass1 rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

Nice! How deep is deep?

Mar 4, 2019
  13. chass1 rated TmoeBass's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

25' - 30' All came out of the same pile with in an hour and a half mid day.

Mar 4, 2019
  14. chass1 rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

Thats because that NRX can feel a Nat’s whisper! Nicely done!!

Mar 4, 2019
  15. chass1 rated TmoeBass's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

Thanks Linebig.

Mar 4, 2019
  16. chass1 rated smiler's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

Nice going. Good to see El Cap kicking out some nice fish!

Mar 4, 2019
  17. chass1 rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Clearish, dirtyish V..

My wife asked me to tell you to stop writing because I have things to do. I'm filling for divorce tomorrow so continue

Feb 27, 2019
  18. chass1 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 2/24- Crowded Murray...what the heck?.

[ATTACH] In response: Gee...So I may be giving too much info on my reports or sometimes false info......... .OK...I guess it is...

Feb 27, 2019
  19. chass1 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Fishing Line.

As far as lines go....here is my 2 cents: Years ago I used Stren and nothing else,.....then went to Trilene, .....but today I mostly use...

Feb 27, 2019
  20. chass1 rated Chriwilson's post Like in the thread Fishing Line.

For shore and bay fishing I’ve been using 12 - 15lb Mustaf Thor mono. Love the price point and don’t have any negatives to report on....

Feb 27, 2019