Ratings chass1 has given

1. chass1 rated Ken roe's post Disagree in the thread It has been too long... PICS !.

Any of these pics at Loveland or…. San V?

Apr 19, 2015
  2. chass1 rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread It has been too long... PICS !.

Nah, San V isn't open! :rolleyes:

Apr 19, 2015
  3. chass1 rated mcfish's post Dislike in the thread It has been too long... PICS !.

Surely no one would post SanV pics! Would they? Could they? Have they? Oh my!

Apr 19, 2015
  4. chass1 rated jon t's post Dislike in the thread It has been too long... PICS !.

I love that our lakes stay open after dark ;)

Apr 19, 2015
  5. chass1 rated Kyle's post Like in the thread El Cap 4/19.

Went out to El Cap this morning, got there at around 630. Initially fishing with a Zara Spook along the docks got nothing, then went...

Apr 19, 2015
  6. chass1 rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Deepest part of the lake?.

Should be about 75 feet near the dam.

Apr 16, 2015
  7. chass1 rated BruceSmith's post Winner in the thread Barrett Pre Fish, 2015-Orcas on the mud.

[MEDIA]

Apr 16, 2015
  8. chass1 rated JJbasser's post Winner in the thread It has been too long... PICS !.

sweet bass, great pics. however,:) I want stories on each one!;) ps: way to finish college. congrats.

Apr 16, 2015
  9. chass1 rated fisheromen's post Winner in the thread It has been too long... PICS !.

Looks like you have figured out a few things, to say the least! Yes, I recognized that crystal-clear water of Lake Ramona. Welcome back!

Apr 16, 2015
  10. chass1 rated galen's post Like in the thread It has been too long... PICS !.

Worth the wait, those are some quality green bass!

Apr 16, 2015
  11. chass1 rated SynapticBassin's post Agree in the thread It has been too long... PICS !.

Dude! Nice pics! Are some of these taken at Ramona?

Apr 16, 2015
  12. chass1 rated Porschej0n's post Winner in the thread It has been too long... PICS !.

I'm Jealous. Really nice fish!:D

Apr 16, 2015