Ratings chass1 has given

1. chass1 rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Biggest bass caught out of San V since reopening.

Meaning harvest? What else could be done? I hear old guys talk about taking home limits during the 80's. Those were the same years...

Jun 8, 2019
  2. chass1 rated Rigid_Bass's post Like in the thread Biggest bass caught out of San V since reopening.

Anglers can do that but a well-run lake will actually take fish out of the lake once it starts getting overpopulated.

Jun 8, 2019
  3. chass1 rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Biggest bass caught out of San V since reopening.

Now just imagine if they stocked trout

Jun 8, 2019
  4. chass1 rated toolbox's post Like in the thread El Capitan 4-1-19 Feat. Kahuna Bass.

Last weekend my Son and I were there and we saw a coyote charging down the bank and launch into the water to grab what looked to be a 20...

Apr 4, 2019
  5. chass1 rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Otay poachers.

Or just come burn there spot every 10 min if your in a boat. They’ll leave

Mar 27, 2019
  6. chass1 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 3/23-Sutherland 4, 5, (actually just 6 bass).

There were a lot of boats there that were private boats. I think I’m just guessing I saw about 15 boat trailers in the parking lot...

Mar 23, 2019
  7. chass1 rated mlfisherman's post Like in the thread For Sale Sold.

All sold

Mar 18, 2019
  8. chass1 rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread First time Turkey hunter help a sd city boy.

One thing to keep in mind , Air rifles DO NOT have to use non toxic projectiles even in the Condor zones . To bad they did not provide...

Mar 18, 2019
  9. chass1 rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Slow V.

Nice to see the wife out with you, great picks don’t let your wife get off the hook she looks like a keeper.

Mar 17, 2019
  10. chass1 rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Slow V.

Nice man glad you guys got on em and had a good day. I stayed away from the wind today. My buddies were there and got numbers nothing...

Mar 15, 2019
  11. chass1 rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread Slow V.

Surprised to see the water still below 60. No skunk and a day with the wife...looks like a great day to me.

Mar 15, 2019
  12. chass1 rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Loveland Report 3/5/19.

Dang that’s depressing. I was there in December and got one on the 250 and the water was not even close to that low!

Mar 8, 2019
  13. chass1 rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Loveland Report 3/5/19.

Bummer. I have seen the amount if water flowing into Sweetwater for 3 weeks and I was hoping it was because Loveland was overflowing .....

Mar 8, 2019
  14. chass1 rated TmoeBass's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

Thanks. If I could only take one rod out, that would be the one.

Mar 4, 2019
  15. chass1 rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

Nice man! Crazy how one lake to another in the same area they can be at completely different depths.

Mar 4, 2019
  16. chass1 rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

I fished fri for 1 bite, 5 ft of water 4lb 1oz

Mar 4, 2019
  17. chass1 rated surferjohn's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

Nice! How deep is deep?

Mar 4, 2019
  18. chass1 rated TmoeBass's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

25' - 30' All came out of the same pile with in an hour and a half mid day.

Mar 4, 2019
  19. chass1 rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

Thats because that NRX can feel a Nat’s whisper! Nicely done!!

Mar 4, 2019
  20. chass1 rated TmoeBass's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

Thanks Linebig.

Mar 4, 2019