Ratings chass1 has given

1. chass1 rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread My Buddy Got a Big'n at San V. - 4.20.2019.

cool

May 26, 2019
  2. chass1 rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Eye Black???.

Guys. Let’s stay focused. What does SD knot have to do with my dumb question. Lol

Apr 19, 2019
  3. chass1 rated Mogambo's post Funny in the thread Why I Fish.

[ATTACH]

Apr 19, 2019
  4. chass1 rated geofish's post Funny in the thread Why I Fish.

Well. That can go a few ways. If your wife/significant other is trustworthy than she is nearly perfect. Perfect would be a woman that...

Apr 19, 2019
  5. chass1 rated geofish's post Funny in the thread Why I Fish.

I am, I admit but I have many friends who have had less than wonderful life experiences. I say this well, because it happens. Some are...

Apr 19, 2019
  6. chass1 rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Barbless hook citation.

You'll only forget once Do the math, if you are using a $200 set up and the fine is $260 hmmmm Davey Jones Locker with it. "It slipped...

Apr 18, 2019
  7. chass1 rated Bassin_Rob's post Funny in the thread Upper Otay Die Off.

Thanks for the i Thanks for the insight, for some reason I though rain = miraculous conception of bass... Last I talked to a guy on...

Mar 16, 2019
  8. chass1 rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Slow V.

That third pic looks like, "how am I going to get that hook out of there." Been there! The old reach-through-the-gill trick works most...

Mar 16, 2019
  9. chass1 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Nice Murray Fish.

We may never know..... ha ha

Mar 15, 2019
  10. chass1 rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Clearish, dirtyish V..

My wife asked me to tell you to stop writing because I have things to do. I'm filling for divorce tomorrow so continue

Feb 27, 2019
  11. chass1 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 2/24- Crowded Murray...what the heck?.

[ATTACH] In response: Gee...So I may be giving too much info on my reports or sometimes false info......... .OK...I guess it is...

Feb 27, 2019
  12. chass1 rated Mogambo's post Funny in the thread Finally!.

[ATTACH]

Feb 11, 2019