Ratings chass1 has received

1. the bass killing machine rated chass1's post Like in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Nice fish dude! Looks like a fun day!

Aug 1, 2019
  2. Werfless rated chass1's post Like in the thread For Sale Selling July 31.

DM me for tickets. July 31st. Selling the at market value. Thanks! -C

Jul 6, 2019
  3. Werfless rated chass1's post Like in the thread otay 6/12 WHOA!.

Last time i was there they were deep in the tullies. Makes them harder to catch.

Jun 14, 2019
  4. swings are free rated chass1's post Like in the thread otay 6/12 WHOA!.

Last time i was there they were deep in the tullies. Makes them harder to catch.

Jun 14, 2019
  5. RBATom rated chass1's post Like in the thread Biggest bass caught out of San V since reopening.

Whats up everyone. Curious if any one has heard what the biggest bass that has come out of San V since the lake reopened.?? thanks!

Jun 12, 2019
  6. carlsbadspotty89 rated chass1's post Like in the thread Biggest bass caught out of San V since reopening.

Interesting stuff everyone, thanks for the replies. I did talk to the lake manager a couple months ago. He mentioned there had been a...

Jun 8, 2019
  7. Werfless rated chass1's post Like in the thread Biggest bass caught out of San V since reopening.

Interesting stuff everyone, thanks for the replies. I did talk to the lake manager a couple months ago. He mentioned there had been a...

Jun 8, 2019
  8. Werfless rated chass1's post Like in the thread Biggest bass caught out of San V since reopening.

Whats up everyone. Curious if any one has heard what the biggest bass that has come out of San V since the lake reopened.?? thanks!

Jun 6, 2019
  9. geofish rated chass1's post Like in the thread Biggest bass caught out of San V since reopening.

Jun 6, 2019
  10. Barcroftlakeva rated chass1's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

my GUESS is 7-8 pound range.

May 30, 2019
  11. Barcroftlakeva rated chass1's post Like in the thread Bass Size Guesstimate.

how long ago was that? water looks low

May 30, 2019
  12. Werfless rated chass1's post Like in the thread Gate opening question.

Does anyone know if they close the gate in the am or if it stays open for late arrivals?

May 24, 2019
  13. Werfless rated chass1's post Like in the thread Birthday Bass.

Time to go check out all the structure while the water is down.

Apr 22, 2019
  14. Werfless rated chass1's post Like in the thread Birthday Bass.

Also Happy Birthday and congrats on the fish!

Apr 21, 2019
  15. Werfless rated chass1's post Like in the thread Birthday Bass.

Is this Sutherland? Water looks way down!

Apr 21, 2019
  16. Werfless rated chass1's post Like in the thread Barbless hook citation.

Upper otay

Apr 18, 2019
  17. seanm rated chass1's post Like in the thread It’s been a while....

Nice fish sean!

Apr 5, 2019
  18. Werfless rated chass1's post Like in the thread 3/23-Sutherland 4, 5, (actually just 6 bass).

Thanks for the report. Can you launch your own boat their? Or do you mean you saw other kayakers?

Mar 23, 2019
  19. mcfish rated chass1's post Like in the thread Slow V.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Time to fish these days is few and far between. But managed to...

Mar 18, 2019
  20. JoshJ123 rated chass1's post Like in the thread Slow V.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Time to fish these days is few and far between. But managed to...

Mar 18, 2019