Ratings Chevy4x4 has given

1. Chevy4x4 rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

Had a tough day at Otay, but ran across 100 or so these in a giant school. It took me a while to catch one, my line kept getting cut...

Feb 28, 2022
  2. Chevy4x4 rated 929nitro's post Funny in the thread Anglers beware....

I don't know about that....I've seen dogs and cats eat crap :emoji_astonished: A mountain lion is just a big kitty. Probably think of...

Feb 5, 2021
  3. Chevy4x4 rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread A parlay for San Diego Master Lobster Fishermen.

I thought i was just unlucky. Turned out the holes in my lobster pot were too big

Dec 17, 2020
  4. Chevy4x4 rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Gotta love his creativity.

Save your money, business owners not allowed to open your doors.. interesting.. I have already been working on teaching my daughter how...

Nov 13, 2020
  5. Chevy4x4 rated barepixels's post Agree in the thread Facebook removed the title of “President” from Donald Trump.

yeah, probally reviewed by a liberal. here is a thing, when you have a community that doesn't censor, you of course get those type of...

Nov 13, 2020
  6. Chevy4x4 rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread It appears the cavalry has finally arrived..

[ATTACH]

Nov 7, 2020
  7. Chevy4x4 rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Purging.

Many times in the recent past, a few of us on here constantly mentioned that this nation - mostly those on the extreme Left - were just...

May 30, 2020
  8. Chevy4x4 rated scisports's post Like in the thread Night MB shore pounding.

Spent a couple hours getting reacquainted with MB, Quality was decent, had to work for them though. Dana Landing and near the Bahia were...

May 29, 2020
  9. Chevy4x4 rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread LJOS 05.29 Snuck a few in.

Cool. Nail or sparkplug?

May 29, 2020
  10. Chevy4x4 rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Mayor closing lakes.

If ca would stop funding/supporting illegal immigration, we’d be fine....

May 13, 2020
  11. Chevy4x4 rated BudzSD's post Funny in the thread Is snagging fish illegal?.

It's definitely legal. My significant other does it all the time...oh wait..that's nagging

Aug 30, 2018
  12. Chevy4x4 rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

The only problem is the amount of disrespect for the office shown by those that hate Trump for whatever reason. And I'm not sure even...

Aug 30, 2018
  13. Chevy4x4 rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

Man, you're old!

Aug 30, 2018
  14. Chevy4x4 rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Not your daddy's air gun.

Do you shoot gophers and rats?

Aug 30, 2018
  15. Chevy4x4 rated Fomen's post Like in the thread Not your daddy's air gun.

For the sake of compliance with hunting laws and shooting regulations within the municipality wherein that photo was taken- I can...

Aug 30, 2018
  16. Chevy4x4 rated kciuchta's post Disagree in the thread Anywhere to hunt jackrabbit and coyotes near san diego?.

I'm not a hunter just thought I've heard that coyotes are protected in CA. Double check that before killing one.

Aug 30, 2018
  17. Chevy4x4 rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread A good day, But not really.

That sucks man.. pretty amazing how fast that guy was on you though. Like a fly on shnit. That's why I couldn't be a ranger / police. I...

Nov 9, 2017
  18. Chevy4x4 rated Ram-Rod's post Like in the thread A good day, But not really.

Someone definitely snitched on you, theres alotta old retired people in that area. I've seen other places near there where they clearly...

Nov 9, 2017
  19. Chevy4x4 rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Giant Dead Bass.

Not much more, if any. We think we lost an 8 week old kitten to a Great Horned Owl many years ago. Your little rat doggies are...

Oct 5, 2017
  20. Chevy4x4 rated Escofish's post Like in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

This NFL "NO FANS LEFT" bullship is just a smoke screen to cover up the real issue, "agitprop" if you will... Russian helicopter shot...

Sep 27, 2017