Ratings Chevy4x4 has given

1. Chevy4x4 rated lchicker's post Like in the thread Grunion run 2017.

If you are waiting for them to come in and see a few, don't just start picking them up. My grandpa swears that the first ones are scouts...

Mar 12, 2017
  2. Chevy4x4 rated Bobber's post Funny in the thread Morena Lake 2/18/17.

We didn't get much rain for the "big event" Friday but it has rained all day today (Saturday). It's 4:00am and still raining. I shall...

Feb 19, 2017
  3. Chevy4x4 rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

Hear hear! Man, you got that right!!!

Feb 12, 2017
  4. Chevy4x4 rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

Most Americans don't care or understand the religion of those 7 banned countries. They only care that the people are coming in from...

Feb 12, 2017
  5. Chevy4x4 rated Nute's post Agree in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

Absolutely. These lounge threads have officially replaced my bathroom reading material.

Feb 11, 2017
  6. Chevy4x4 rated SageBug's post Agree in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

Europe is a freakin disaster from all the refugees. You're not thinking straight if you think it would be any different for us. The rape...

Feb 11, 2017
  7. Chevy4x4 rated JA$0N's post Funny in the thread Anybody know what kinda fish this.

The funniest thing isn’t even this dude’s mullet, it’s his “t-bone” tattoo of Tim Tebow on his bicep. LOL

Feb 11, 2017
  8. Chevy4x4 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Anybody know what kinda fish this.

Here is a mullet from Florida I found after much research. It may not be as cool at the mullet that @Carterantebi shared, but this one...

Feb 11, 2017
  9. Chevy4x4 rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Terrifying Monday at the V.

Sounds terrible.:eek: If anybody ever does that again, try to get their CF number off their vessel, so that when you report it,...

Feb 4, 2017
  10. Chevy4x4 rated Roncador's post Funny in the thread ....

Jan 1, 2017
  11. Chevy4x4 rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Man buns.

Problem solved [ATTACH]

Dec 31, 2016
  12. Chevy4x4 rated weldon's post Like in the thread Man buns.

OK now that we are talking male fashion gaff's and being a certified old fart here is one that has gritted my teeth for years. BASE...

Dec 30, 2016
  13. Chevy4x4 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Highs and lows 12.30.2016.

Yes sir cool bumpin into you fellas. Only ended with 10, but I lost three others. Such a bytch'n nice evening with a hella cool...

Dec 30, 2016
  14. Chevy4x4 rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread Anybody know what kinda fish this.

[ATTACH]

Dec 30, 2016
  15. Chevy4x4 rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Warm day at V.

was it me or was more like a late spring day out there today...at 3:30 we hit a crazy warm patch of air while going full out in the...

Dec 29, 2016
  16. Chevy4x4 rated Nute's post Funny in the thread Chargers Save The Browns From Undefeated Season !.

[ATTACH]

Dec 25, 2016
  17. Chevy4x4 rated biggbass's post Agree in the thread Tournaments at San V.

I quit counting at 51 tournaments. How depressing. I think we better get out there while we can still catch a few. Its gonna get ugly....

Dec 22, 2016
  18. Chevy4x4 rated bearzfishing's post Like in the thread Hookup baits?.

The past is the past, people make mistakes and grow from it. Chad started HookupBaits from scratch and it was a big success. I was a non...

Dec 21, 2016
  19. Chevy4x4 rated Nute's post Like in the thread How disproportionate can you get?.

Lindo........just kidding. Yea, San V. Yes it's gonna get fished to all hell, but there's some good genes runnin' in that lake. Even...

Dec 20, 2016
  20. Chevy4x4 rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Whose fish is it?.

Improper lending of gear penalty for your friend for asking for it back, he gets awarded a 2 minute penalty. You landed a fish not on...

Dec 14, 2016