Ratings Chevy4x4 has given

1. Chevy4x4 rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Gotta love his creativity.

Save your money, business owners not allowed to open your doors.. interesting.. I have already been working on teaching my daughter how...

Nov 13, 2020
  2. Chevy4x4 rated barepixels's post Agree in the thread Facebook removed the title of “President” from Donald Trump.

yeah, probally reviewed by a liberal. here is a thing, when you have a community that doesn't censor, you of course get those type of...

Nov 13, 2020
  3. Chevy4x4 rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread It appears the cavalry has finally arrived..

[ATTACH]

Nov 7, 2020
  4. Chevy4x4 rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Purging.

Many times in the recent past, a few of us on here constantly mentioned that this nation - mostly those on the extreme Left - were just...

May 30, 2020
  5. Chevy4x4 rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Mayor closing lakes.

If ca would stop funding/supporting illegal immigration, we’d be fine....

May 13, 2020
  6. Chevy4x4 rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

The only problem is the amount of disrespect for the office shown by those that hate Trump for whatever reason. And I'm not sure even...

Aug 30, 2018
  7. Chevy4x4 rated Nute's post Agree in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

Absolutely. These lounge threads have officially replaced my bathroom reading material.

Feb 11, 2017
  8. Chevy4x4 rated SageBug's post Agree in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

Europe is a freakin disaster from all the refugees. You're not thinking straight if you think it would be any different for us. The rape...

Feb 11, 2017
  9. Chevy4x4 rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Terrifying Monday at the V.

Sounds terrible.:eek: If anybody ever does that again, try to get their CF number off their vessel, so that when you report it,...

Feb 4, 2017
  10. Chevy4x4 rated biggbass's post Agree in the thread Tournaments at San V.

I quit counting at 51 tournaments. How depressing. I think we better get out there while we can still catch a few. Its gonna get ugly....

Dec 22, 2016
  11. Chevy4x4 rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread huma seen crying.

Hahaha. Someone is desperate. If half of what I have read is true she might be wearing an orange jumpsuit by election time. His timing...

Oct 31, 2016
  12. Chevy4x4 rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread Pence was impressive..

People acting like woman don't do/say crude things when men aren't around... give me a break.... I guess I should lock my daughters up...

Oct 12, 2016
  13. Chevy4x4 rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread SV General Info.

I vote this funniest post of the year

Sep 17, 2016
  14. Chevy4x4 rated cadencecode's post Agree in the thread Any grass?.

Native Americans should be able to do as they please with this nations resources,, as they would do it more respectfully than the ones...

Sep 16, 2016