Ratings Chevy4x4 has received

1. Werfless rated Chevy4x4's post Funny in the thread For Sale 1981 Ranger 18 ft.

Bobber you want this boat come and get it before i change my mind !!!

Jan 27, 2022
  2. Werfless rated Chevy4x4's post Funny in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

Imagine him excepting the fact he just got caught trying to pass a fake bill and just doing what he was told it would have never gotten...

Apr 23, 2021
  3. Werfless rated Chevy4x4's post Funny in the thread Purple tier dining.

Nazi Newsom at it again, Will it ever stop?

Nov 12, 2020
  4. Neuroshima rated Chevy4x4's post Funny in the thread Wasn't sure where to put this.

Has anybody ever stopped and thought about how it was way back we people first settled here the fishing must have been ,pretty darn...

May 31, 2020
  5. Werfless rated Chevy4x4's post Funny in the thread Wasn't sure where to put this.

Has anybody ever stopped and thought about how it was way back we people first settled here the fishing must have been ,pretty darn...

May 29, 2020
  6. geofish rated Chevy4x4's post Funny in the thread I'm patting myself on the back.

First I've been away for a spell and come back and remembered my sign in name and password lmao and here I thought it was your memory...

May 16, 2020
  7. Werfless rated Chevy4x4's post Funny in the thread I'm patting myself on the back.

First I've been away for a spell and come back and remembered my sign in name and password lmao and here I thought it was your memory...

May 14, 2020
  8. Werfless rated Chevy4x4's post Funny in the thread Mayor closing lakes.

I'm not defending the mayor or anything but the Chargers really sucked but thats just my opinion and you know what they say about them...

May 13, 2020
  9. Larry M rated Chevy4x4's post Funny in the thread I'm patting myself on the back.

May 13, 2020
  10. Senkomaster rated Chevy4x4's post Funny in the thread Anybody know what this is?.

no it don't look nothing like that and that is one solid piece what I have is not solid half of it is spring loaded and moves back and...

Sep 22, 2018
  11. Werfless rated Chevy4x4's post Funny in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

Kciuchta Exactly

Aug 31, 2018
  12. Larry M rated Chevy4x4's post Funny in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

Kciuchta Exactly

Aug 31, 2018
  13. Carterantebi rated Chevy4x4's post Funny in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

I'm not here to debate anyone Lord knows and I know I'm not the sharpest hook in the box.... But what if he did ? you ask did he have...

Aug 31, 2018
  14. Carterantebi rated Chevy4x4's post Funny in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

I Love this Lounge

Aug 31, 2018
  15. geofish rated Chevy4x4's post Funny in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

I'm not here to debate anyone Lord knows and I know I'm not the sharpest hook in the box.... But what if he did ? you ask did he have...

Aug 30, 2018
  16. geofish rated Chevy4x4's post Funny in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

I Love this Lounge

Aug 30, 2018