Ratings chris cox has given

1. chris cox rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread More gas taxes coming soon.

Did ya get there by mornin'?

Jul 2, 2019
  2. chris cox rated BajaPhil's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Amazes Again.

First time posting. I had the surprise of my life a couple Thursdays ago when I was fishing in my kayak off of Shelter Island when a...

May 7, 2019
  3. chris cox rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread San Diego Bay Amazes Again.

Apocalypse Climate Change!!!

May 7, 2019
  4. chris cox rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Fishing St Louis.

The bugs there are crazy (horse leeches, anyone?), but the fishing is too.. Tons of catfish, bass, and a lot more.. With WAY more public...

May 5, 2019
  5. chris cox rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

Needless wall? Then can I assume you don't have a front door. I get it more people are victimized by domestic violence then home...

Jan 26, 2019
  6. chris cox rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

If dems cared about the federal workers so much then why wouldn't they just give Trump the wall. It is one fraction on a percent of the...

Jan 26, 2019
  7. chris cox rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

Well lets start with the constant badgering by the media. It's hard to fight for something when the other party colludes with the media...

Jan 25, 2019
  8. chris cox rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread Bye Bye Gun Shows.

I bet the first time a few armed thugs break into your house and have their way with your wife, daughters or you, your mind would...

Sep 13, 2018
  9. chris cox rated Fomen's post Funny in the thread What's the strangest thing you've caught?.

BRO, If I couldn't see the downtown buildings of SD in the background, I would have called BS on the puffer fish. I CAN'T BELIEVE you...

Jul 24, 2018
  10. chris cox rated rustyh's post Funny in the thread murray rescue.

:emoji_thumbsup: [ATTACH]

Jul 22, 2018
  11. chris cox rated Creek's post Agree in the thread SCOTUS Pick.

[ATTACH]

Jul 10, 2018
  12. chris cox rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Lakeside Street people..

You ain't seen nothing yet! Your Mayor and city council see the homeless as helpless little angels. I worked downtown many years ago,...

Oct 16, 2017
  13. chris cox rated Fomen's post Like in the thread ARGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!.

That's as gratifying to see as the guy who flew by me going 60 on the shoulder of the freeway during rush hour. Then passing by him a...

May 15, 2017
  14. chris cox rated BruceSmith's post Like in the thread Float Tube Fins.

I used dive fins for years, they work well, take a little getting use to when spinning around, but they are fast. Since then I have...

May 7, 2017
  15. chris cox rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Help Me Out Here Guys.

Read that fees and tears!

May 3, 2017
  16. chris cox rated Cheese Whiz's post Agree in the thread 4/1 AM.

It's some sort of rowing tournament or race. Annoying, as they've had my typical dog walking route along Crown Point blocked off almost...

Mar 31, 2017
  17. chris cox rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Classic Accessories Bighorn Float Tube.

Maybe Im a little late to the party but I have used the Bighorn float tube and I really liked it...That being said I did buy a...

Mar 20, 2017
  18. chris cox rated Brando's post Agree in the thread What was your favorite tackle shop that no longer exists?.

The worm store

Mar 10, 2017
  19. chris cox rated Fomen's post Like in the thread Smoking Meats.

Ok...... Smoking meats is something I'm really good at. I have a Weber Smoke Mountain charcoal smoker at home. I made an automated PID...

Jan 26, 2017
  20. chris cox rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Smoking Meats.

I smoke on a weber kettle and an acorn. I prefer my weber using the snake method. I use lump for cooks under 3 hours and briquettes for...

Jan 25, 2017