Ratings chris cox has given

1. chris cox rated BajaPhil's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Amazes Again.

First time posting. I had the surprise of my life a couple Thursdays ago when I was fishing in my kayak off of Shelter Island when a...

May 7, 2019
  2. chris cox rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Fishing St Louis.

The bugs there are crazy (horse leeches, anyone?), but the fishing is too.. Tons of catfish, bass, and a lot more.. With WAY more public...

May 5, 2019
  3. chris cox rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread Bye Bye Gun Shows.

I bet the first time a few armed thugs break into your house and have their way with your wife, daughters or you, your mind would...

Sep 13, 2018
  4. chris cox rated Fomen's post Like in the thread ARGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!.

That's as gratifying to see as the guy who flew by me going 60 on the shoulder of the freeway during rush hour. Then passing by him a...

May 15, 2017
  5. chris cox rated BruceSmith's post Like in the thread Float Tube Fins.

I used dive fins for years, they work well, take a little getting use to when spinning around, but they are fast. Since then I have...

May 7, 2017
  6. chris cox rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Help Me Out Here Guys.

Read that fees and tears!

May 3, 2017
  7. chris cox rated Fomen's post Like in the thread Smoking Meats.

Ok...... Smoking meats is something I'm really good at. I have a Weber Smoke Mountain charcoal smoker at home. I made an automated PID...

Jan 26, 2017
  8. chris cox rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Smoking Meats.

I smoke on a weber kettle and an acorn. I prefer my weber using the snake method. I use lump for cooks under 3 hours and briquettes for...

Jan 25, 2017
  9. chris cox rated Fomen's post Like in the thread Is there a "double standard" when it comes to discrimination?.

Hold on a second...... You DON'T CARE about him shooting two innocent people?!? That is LUDICROUS! This is a form of domestic terrorism,...

Aug 28, 2015