Ratings chris cox has received

1. natural_one rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Big Spotty in heavy current.

Funny, i used to kayak fish mission bay and ive caught fish in almost every area i explored. When the conditions are right you will...

Apr 30, 2019
  2. Rude Baits rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Big Spotty in heavy current.

Funny, i used to kayak fish mission bay and ive caught fish in almost every area i explored. When the conditions are right you will...

Apr 5, 2019
  3. B8DHOOK rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Big Spotty in heavy current.

Apr 3, 2019
  4. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

I am president trumps base and i am not even beginning to turn. President trump underestimated one critical fact, the democrats in power...

Feb 13, 2019
  5. RolloTomasi rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

I am president trumps base and i am not even beginning to turn. President trump underestimated one critical fact, the democrats in power...

Feb 5, 2019
  6. fisheromen rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

Damn, people need to chill the **** out, just had lunch with an old friend, ive known this guy for twenty plus years... since high...

Jan 30, 2019
  7. Daddo rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

Damn, people need to chill the **** out, just had lunch with an old friend, ive known this guy for twenty plus years... since high...

Jan 29, 2019
  8. Daddo rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

Jan 29, 2019
  9. kciuchta rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

Jan 28, 2019
  10. Angler Zach rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

Jan 27, 2019
  11. BBsurfsIB22 rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

Jan 27, 2019
  12. landman10 rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

Jan 26, 2019
  13. geofish rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

Jan 26, 2019
  14. AzImport rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

Jan 26, 2019
  15. mcfish rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

Jan 25, 2019
  16. natural_one rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

Jan 25, 2019
  17. Larry M rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

Jan 25, 2019
  18. swings are free rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

Jan 25, 2019
  19. Medicated fisherman rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

Jan 25, 2019
  20. Daiwadude rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Poway clarification.

Best advice.... Go somewhere else, preferably miramar since your in the area. Never seen a single baitfish anywhere at poway. Lake poway...

Jan 5, 2019