Ratings chris cox has received

1. Kam_Walsh98 rated chris cox's post Helpful in the thread Rental Skiff Tips.

Yeah, i love fishing sd bay but the skiff situation there sucks. Seaforth opens super late and there is no live bait option. But when i...

Nov 2, 2018
  2. Bobber rated chris cox's post Helpful in the thread MISSION BAY BAIT FISHING.

I used to catch smelt behind the bahia years ago on homemade basket traps... Worked really well but heard about people getting busted....

Oct 31, 2018
  3. BassinNova rated chris cox's post Helpful in the thread Sick at Mirmar, no, literally sick....

Yeah, this flu is a madman...5 days and it's still going strong. Went to the er because my son's fever was 104 and my cough was so bad I...

Dec 28, 2017
  4. Msolorz rated chris cox's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay live bait options.

The seaforth boat rentals in mission Bay sells live bait, used to be 7 days a week. They are close to the barge so it's whatever the...

May 6, 2017
  5. frankiefrank rated chris cox's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay live bait options.

The seaforth boat rentals in mission Bay sells live bait, used to be 7 days a week. They are close to the barge so it's whatever the...

May 5, 2017
  6. mlzpinoy rated chris cox's post Helpful in the thread [VIDEO] PB Spotty in Mission Bay Last Weekend.

Awesome bud, one of my favorite spotty baits has to be the jig and craw. Seem to produce larger fish as well.

May 4, 2017
  7. Leoffensive rated chris cox's post Helpful in the thread [VIDEO] PB Spotty in Mission Bay Last Weekend.

Awesome bud, one of my favorite spotty baits has to be the jig and craw. Seem to produce larger fish as well.

May 4, 2017
  8. BassinNova rated chris cox's post Helpful in the thread Miramar ?.

I've always had luck with the 6 inch oxblood roboworm texas rigged.

Apr 5, 2017
  9. BassinNova rated chris cox's post Helpful in the thread Classic Accessories Bighorn Float Tube.

I purchased my waders at Turner's, they were the hodgman Pipestone breathable stocking foot waders. I would recommend them. Super...

Mar 17, 2017
  10. Dont_Trip rated chris cox's post Helpful in the thread Float tube questions.

First, invest in a quality tube. Fish cat or Cumberland. Dual chambers will give you peace of mind when on the water. Second get...

Mar 14, 2017
  11. natural_one rated chris cox's post Helpful in the thread Float tube questions.

First, invest in a quality tube. Fish cat or Cumberland. Dual chambers will give you peace of mind when on the water. Second get...

Mar 13, 2017
  12. 858NOVICE rated chris cox's post Helpful in the thread Drift Sock?.

Im gonna try a combination of a spring clip attached to a divers reel with a cannonball weight. This set up will be compact and easy to...

Jan 11, 2017
  13. jack005 rated chris cox's post Helpful in the thread trout rod and reel for minijigs?.

I just bought a daiwa presso 8 ft ul rod and a shimano symetre 500 reel. Absolutely love this set up, can really get a mini jig out...

Nov 22, 2016
  14. Vito1023 rated chris cox's post Helpful in the thread Lake Miramar.

I always just pitch plastic worms into the tules, if they dont take it on the drop the first or second twitch will get them. I always...

Jul 28, 2016