Ratings crawdadguy has received

1. A-Train rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread BOLA Video.

thats f'ing awesome

Jun 6, 2022
  2. Werfless rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread A warning to all surf halibut....

that stick looks bad *** wicked!

May 12, 2022
  3. afishnsea rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread Coronado Golf Course?.

I know I said carry a golf bag that works, There is a golf course in Tahoe (public) that has a nice stream going through it..My buddy...

Apr 24, 2022
  4. Vet4Fishing rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread 4/7-Murray...On foot..Oh Yeah!.

nice hawg...very cool you the man!!

Apr 13, 2022
  5. natgeo211 rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread 4/7-Murray...On foot..Oh Yeah!.

Apr 11, 2022
  6. Werfless rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread 4/7-Murray...On foot..Oh Yeah!.

Apr 8, 2022
  7. Fishnagent rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread 4/7-Murray...On foot..Oh Yeah!.

Apr 7, 2022
  8. Dat_fisherman rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread Sportmans Warehouse opening later in 2022.

I like it better than BPS

Mar 15, 2022
  9. swings are free rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread Sportmans Warehouse opening later in 2022.

I like it better than BPS

Mar 15, 2022
  10. fisheromen rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread Lake Piru.

pics of the 8 footer:emoji_thinking::emoji_anchor:

Feb 27, 2022
  11. Kahuna bass rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread Salton Sea.

Used to be great in the day going there as a kid it was lights out...I remember using these 12in thin wire leaders with...

Feb 10, 2022
  12. William Ritchie rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread Salton Sea.

Used to be great in the day going there as a kid it was lights out...I remember using these 12in thin wire leaders with...

Feb 9, 2022
  13. plako rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread Worrying about climate change.

if there were no global warming in the past there would have been no agricultural revolution

Jan 31, 2022
  14. swings are free rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread Worrying about climate change.

if there were no global warming in the past there would have been no agricultural revolution

Jan 31, 2022
  15. B8DHOOK rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread Worrying about climate change.

Jan 31, 2022
  16. fisheromen rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread California Governor Newsom Wants Health Coverage For All Illegal Aliens.

lets see use the surplus now to cover this then when the money runs out raise our taxes ...HMMM the caravans might as well just line up...

Jan 19, 2022
  17. plako rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread California Governor Newsom Wants Health Coverage For All Illegal Aliens.

How about refunding the "surplus" back to the people

Jan 18, 2022
  18. Creek rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread California Governor Newsom Wants Health Coverage For All Illegal Aliens.

Jan 12, 2022
  19. swings are free rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread California Governor Newsom Wants Health Coverage For All Illegal Aliens.

Jan 11, 2022
  20. hookemdano rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread California Governor Newsom Wants Health Coverage For All Illegal Aliens.

Jan 11, 2022