Ratings crawdadguy has received

1. mcfish rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread Sportmans Warehouse opening later in 2022.

I like it better than BPS

Mar 15, 2022
  2. mcfish rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread Found em....but.....

good job...and nice water temp...I mostly fish perris and the water is still 54 degrees I think a later spawn there as my pre spawn...

Jan 22, 2022
  3. fisheromen rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread A bit on 'injection' humor.

Ugh, I think the one giving the injection was a female.[ Only if the person identifies as one LOL

Dec 20, 2021
  4. mcfish rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread A bit on 'injection' humor.

Ugh, I think the one giving the injection was a female.[ Only if the person identifies as one LOL

Dec 19, 2021
  5. mikecheck1212 rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread Goodbye Lake Perris ...for this season.

I have been fishing perris almost once a week since November..They have really done a great job rebuilding this lake. They added over...

Aug 30, 2021
  6. VinnyBass rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread PowerPro Braid or ???.

my kelp cutter...power pro ( a bit abraisive) the others Diawa jbraid Smother and good value @Turners

Aug 29, 2021
  7. mcfish rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread Biden falling from grace on CNN?.

Relax...... just a "Mostly Peaceful Protest" from the Taliban.

Aug 17, 2021
  8. itsnotpersonal rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread Graftech XH 80-100lb., Penn Fathom 60 (combo) questions.....

I think I have that combo put #80 braid and a long topshot of 60

May 3, 2021
  9. Kahuna bass rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread In Search of Giant Bass. Spot Lock,.

I fish the 2 anchor murphy system for over 20 years and love it. I even had custom anchors made that are descibed in his book. I do...

May 3, 2021
  10. Everydog rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread In Search of Giant Bass. Spot Lock,.

I fish the 2 anchor murphy system for over 20 years and love it. I even had custom anchors made that are descibed in his book. I do...

Apr 21, 2021
  11. fisheromen rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread 3 combos to do it all.

conventional med action 10 lb test spinning outfit 6-8 lb test stiffer conventional MHEAVY 10-12 lb for worms

Dec 12, 2020
  12. fisheromen rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread Lake Crowley Oct. Troutfest.

Oct 17, 2020
  13. Oscar-Mike rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread Kelp Beds.

there is an app for you phone called fish legal and it shows you on a map with a dot where you are and has the MLPA on the map

Aug 21, 2020
  14. Graydog rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread Kelp Beds.

there is an app for you phone called fish legal and it shows you on a map with a dot where you are and has the MLPA on the map

Aug 21, 2020
  15. geofish rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread Kelp Beds.

Aug 20, 2020
  16. Swimjig rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread Kelp Beds.

Aug 20, 2020
  17. old_rookie rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread Kelp Beds.

Aug 20, 2020
  18. Adrian81 rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread Moving to the area - need advice.

Id bring the boat..greater opportunities with it although some lakes have 4 stroke restrictions...(Skinner, DVL)

Aug 15, 2020
  19. Bigpondonly rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread San diego offshore conditions report Fri 8/7.

took my skiff out today hoping to get some offshore action/ short story got the Helmet Long version..launched at 600 from south shores...

Aug 9, 2020
  20. Werfless rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread San diego offshore conditions report Fri 8/7.

took my skiff out today hoping to get some offshore action/ short story got the Helmet Long version..launched at 600 from south shores...

Aug 7, 2020