Ratings CrazyDonkey has given

1. CrazyDonkey rated fishingap's post Like in the thread Cook the Fresh Catch for a Potluck Party.

I'm glad you like it. Another way we cook mackerel is to grill the fillet with salt, which is a Japanese cuisine. Maybe I should make a...

Sep 18, 2019 at 6:04 AM
  2. CrazyDonkey rated fishingap's post Like in the thread Cook the Fresh Catch for a Potluck Party.

For holiday parties, our friends enjoyed a dish we cooked with freshly caught mackerels, named "Xiang Men Su Yu". In this video I'd like...

Sep 18, 2019 at 6:00 AM
  3. CrazyDonkey rated FISH's post Like in the thread LA JOLLA YELLOWTAIL 9-12-19 ANOTHER CATCH & RELEASE.

Been trying to do this once or more times per week, last Thursday I ended up loosing one in heavy kelp in 49' of water after cutting...

Sep 17, 2019 at 9:02 AM
  4. CrazyDonkey rated MexicanPistachio's post Like in the thread 302 9/10.

I was invited to jump on a 6 pack charter boat Ironclad. Left with crappy bait and headed to the 302. The capt stopped at 2 patties...

Sep 12, 2019 at 12:51 PM
  5. CrazyDonkey rated 123xyz's post Like in the thread Fishing Morena.

Today, Sat 07 Sept 2019, was another harvest day on the Morena T-Dock. Got two lines in the water at 0750. Bite was on right away. By...

Sep 11, 2019
  6. CrazyDonkey rated Mrjustinx's post Like in the thread Lake henshaw catfish + leeches.

I went to lake henshaw Aug 20 The catfish here are fun to catch. The water has dropped alot and trees are growing everywhere. Atleast 1...

Aug 27, 2019
  7. CrazyDonkey rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle 8/13 WFO Yellowfin.

Fished on the Mission Belle on 9/13 for some fun limits. The zone moved up 12 miles to about 34 miles from the point till we found a...

Aug 19, 2019
  8. CrazyDonkey rated oohkillem's post Like in the thread Saturday 8/3 : Ghosted by tuna offshore but got myself a ghost.

Saturday 8/3/19 Launched out of Dana Landing around 6AM on my buddy's boat with a plan to look around the offshore banks for tuna....

Aug 5, 2019
  9. CrazyDonkey rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Mammoth-ish.

Spent a few days in the Mammoth area. Found some fat stockers in town and over on Sherwin Creek. [ATTACH] A mutant lemon off my...

Aug 5, 2019
  10. CrazyDonkey rated TekAngler's post Like in the thread Trestles report 7/29/19.

Got there about 6 am and caught this sheephead on the 6th cast. Got what looks like rainbow seaperch? in the the trough that's right at...

Jul 30, 2019
  11. CrazyDonkey rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Some bean info... if you are interested.....

This is what I do when using sand crabs to catch corbina. Single crabs on a c-rig I’ll hook on the side from under the shell coming...

Jul 29, 2019
  12. CrazyDonkey rated Werfless's post Like in the thread LJOS 07.28.19.

Went and hit LJ in an area I didn't care for with ScubaLee03 .. people fishing everywhere I wanted to be so we ended up in some crappy...

Jul 29, 2019
  13. CrazyDonkey rated ColdEye's post Like in the thread 07/27/2019 Night fishing at Poway lake.

Gave the night fishing for a cat fish a try at Poway lake. Was there from 5-11pm, with one catfish to show for lol. Only one other...

Jul 29, 2019
  14. CrazyDonkey rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread Costa Rica Update.

I will continue to post updates. Usually fishing 1-2 times per week now, depending on weather. I have also created a website/blog,...

Jul 29, 2019
  15. CrazyDonkey rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread Costa Rica Update.

Been living here full time a little bit over three months now. It is green season and also the best fishing season, although it is...

Jul 29, 2019
  16. CrazyDonkey rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Anyone been out on the T-bird?.

Those boys work hard. It’s a shame people act with their nose high in the air because they might fish one of the overnight/day boats...

Jul 11, 2019
  17. CrazyDonkey rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread First good fish in Costa Rica.

So as many of you know, as a San Diego native, I just made the big move to Flamingo Costa Rica. One of the things that came with me was...

Jul 10, 2019
  18. CrazyDonkey rated Nute's post Like in the thread fishing citation.

Correct. The 2nd pole stamp is for two rods in the water at the same time. We would all be in HUGE trouble if you could only posses one...

Jul 3, 2019
  19. CrazyDonkey rated Oscar636's post Like in the thread Shelter Island Pier 6/7.

Was there yesterday, while the mackerel weren’t biting till about 2:30-3pm can never go wrong with squid but I had good luck with...

Jun 12, 2019
  20. CrazyDonkey rated FOE_RUNNER's post Like in the thread Shelter Island Pier 6/7.

That's one happy kid! Good job dad!

Jun 12, 2019