Ratings CrazyDonkey has given

1. CrazyDonkey rated EncinitasWomp's post Agree in the thread any YFT in US waters yet.

I have friends report of seeing YFT earlier in the week at the 9 on their way back from fishing the 226/302. Based on water temps and...

Aug 23, 2019
  2. CrazyDonkey rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Surf fishing- leader length?.

If you are using a c-rig, you aren’t trying to let the crab dig, you are letting it tumble in the surf, or you are reeling it in slowly....

Jul 31, 2019
  3. CrazyDonkey rated Fishbreath's post Agree in the thread My first bluegill of the year was a nice one..

My third trip this year to San Vicente, and I finally caught a bluegill. I have been finding some nice redears, but so far the bluegill...

Apr 2, 2019
  4. CrazyDonkey rated DogDudeDrone's post Agree in the thread 11/22 Thankful in OB.

Ya I thought so too but the first couple times I went to OB pier I saw a lot of dogs, mainly homeless with dogs...but when I went with...

Nov 30, 2018
  5. CrazyDonkey rated Fat Spottie's post Agree in the thread Short range tuna trip; does crew bleed and spike?.

But... you don’t want a zombie head spike? The Phillips is a good idea, a philips straight will work as well too, fish aren’t that...

Sep 6, 2018
  6. CrazyDonkey rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread Lake Ramona - Worth it?.

A couple additional tips to build on what I said above... You have absolutely zero shot of reaching the main lake channel from the dam...

Jun 13, 2018
  7. CrazyDonkey rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Raising Cane’s is Still the Shiz.

i was introduced to Raising Cane’s in 2010 by a proud LSU Grad and coached on how to order it. I’ve done it the same way since. The...

Jun 12, 2018
  8. CrazyDonkey rated kyle12345's post Agree in the thread Beer Loveres Unite!.

There can be massive differences in the taste of the beer here in the States vs Europe. I believe it has something to do with our laws...

May 29, 2018
  9. CrazyDonkey rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread 5/22 Mission & SD Bays.

Great report thanks! I find three trebles a bit much. At the very least usually remove the middle one.

May 23, 2018
  10. CrazyDonkey rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Unacceptable condition of fish at Santee lakes..

That's how they dress in East county. Those that fish wear the salty crew gear, those that dirt bike wear different brand gear but same...

Apr 5, 2018
  11. CrazyDonkey rated Bobber's post Agree in the thread Unacceptable condition of fish at Santee lakes..

Most of a certain age range pretty much ALL dress that way with it being the style. So it doesn't surprise me that the jerks are dressed...

Apr 5, 2018
  12. CrazyDonkey rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Yellow Tail (sashimi) - If you want FRESH, catch it yourself.......

LOL I’ve been following Ota-San since he was a Sushi Chef at “Mr Sushi,” down the street in the 80’s. In fact, my wife and I recall...

Mar 22, 2018
  13. CrazyDonkey rated fishingmissionbay's post Agree in the thread Big butts.

Decided to get out in the bay last minute. Launched around 3 pm and headed back to the dock around 5 pm. Wind was strong with the...

Mar 13, 2018
  14. CrazyDonkey rated Fat Spottie's post Agree in the thread New Lo-An Report 1-27 1.5 Day.

The art of fly lining... For starters, the bait should literally be perfect. No red nose, no scales missing (if possible) and feisty...

Jan 30, 2018
  15. CrazyDonkey rated Neuroshima's post Agree in the thread Big worms in winter?.

Big worms work well in the winter if you fish them painfully slow. Bass won't want to pass up a big meal, but won't expend energy to...

Jan 23, 2018
  16. CrazyDonkey rated Tadyhawk's post Agree in the thread Vendetta Charter Feeler.

Let's keep an eye in Nov/Dec for some homeguard yt. Bust out the 50/60/80 lb yoyo outfits for em.

Sep 8, 2017
  17. CrazyDonkey rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Reel Service.

Tony does great work! I've used Tony and wouldn't hesitate having him service any of my reels. Here's his number 858-395-3722

Apr 5, 2017
  18. CrazyDonkey rated CSTENO16's post Agree in the thread Wednesday Updates.

You're an absolute idiot... Congrats on the stupidest post of all time in the history of SDFISH. I hope you bust off every fish when...

Sep 22, 2016
  19. CrazyDonkey rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread Chargers.

Man, I really like Phillip Rivers and it is just a shame that the organization as a whole can't put together a team that supports his...

Sep 15, 2016
  20. CrazyDonkey rated Nute's post Agree in the thread When? When will it open?.

Absolute truth! @RKMM , here's your cue. I know that you've been asked this question an ungodly amount of times. However, the angle my...

Jul 29, 2016