Ratings CrazyDonkey has given

1. CrazyDonkey rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Bucket Mouth on a Senko.

I was telling my wife on Saturday that Gary Yamamoto literally revolutionized Bass fishing when he invented the Senko! (boy, was she...

May 16, 2019
  2. CrazyDonkey rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Surface iron reels.

I threw my tranx 500 on my 909hj and went down to the bay for about 40 minutes just to get the feeling I could be fishing something that...

Apr 30, 2019
  3. CrazyDonkey rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Rod building classes.

It is customary for the new guy to bring dessert and place it in front of The Bushman.

Apr 15, 2019
  4. CrazyDonkey rated Bobber's post Funny in the thread Rain Amounts.

Never rains in the Village as much as they say it will. But the water that ends up in Morena comes from North/East of us I think. I...

Feb 8, 2019
  5. CrazyDonkey rated kyle12345's post Funny in the thread 3/4 Days When do they come back?.

Thanks for everyone's responses. My poorly worded question meant to merely ask when the Full-day boats will start going to the Islands...

Jan 31, 2019
  6. CrazyDonkey rated basstard's post Funny in the thread Surf Eater.

the rest of my pictures finally uploaded. why do some come through immediately. while some get trapped in my out box?? who knows[ATTACH]...

Jan 28, 2019
  7. CrazyDonkey rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread 11/22 Thankful in OB.

They're not...neither is overhead casting, drinking, smoking...you know, all the stuff everyone does hahaha. Huuuuge swell this morning,...

Nov 29, 2018
  8. CrazyDonkey rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Anyone Tried This Place?.

Im not drunk.

Nov 1, 2018
  9. CrazyDonkey rated Meezer_Man's post Funny in the thread Are dogs are smarter than cats?.

The other day while using my litter box I noticed a story at the bottom about a study conducted by the University of Salford in...

Jun 21, 2018
  10. CrazyDonkey rated Cali-Girl's post Funny in the thread Big Dog - Seeing Spots.

Short: Launch Ski Beach Fished : 5:30pm-8:30pm Tide: Very High to the wall @Riviera Air Temp: 5:30pm - 72 degrees 8:30pm - 65 degrees...

Jun 21, 2018
  11. CrazyDonkey rated Fishbreath's post Funny in the thread Snapping Turtles.

When I was a kid, I was down on the creek one night with my uncle trotlining and frog gigging. On one of the trotline checks we found we...

Apr 12, 2018
  12. CrazyDonkey rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread San Diego 4/4/18.

Forgot to mention, and this is what separated the 10 guys who caught yellows and the 20 who didn’t... You know how everyone says when...

Apr 5, 2018
  13. CrazyDonkey rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread Unacceptable condition of fish at Santee lakes..

Ouch! *currently wearing a salty crew sweatshirt*

Apr 3, 2018
  14. CrazyDonkey rated Tadyhawk's post Funny in the thread BAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Lmao [ATTACH]

Apr 2, 2018
  15. CrazyDonkey rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread BAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Sorry guys, this is just too funny not to share lmao[ATTACH]

Mar 29, 2018
  16. CrazyDonkey rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread HOOKUP BAITS.

I almost died in laughter when the hookupbaits website said best color and size for Mullet&Carp lmfao

Mar 27, 2018
  17. CrazyDonkey rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread It's Fred Hall Show time in San Diego.

Lucky for me I have out of town guests this weekend. Unfortunately they don’t fish so taking them to the show would be like sitting...

Mar 23, 2018