Ratings CrazyDonkey has given

1. CrazyDonkey rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread Walmart clearance garden area.

They have bbq, and outdoor stuff on clearance I got OFF spray 2.00 each , in the valley I use alot of it fishing at nite.was I looking...

Sep 9, 2019
  2. CrazyDonkey rated JonMak's post Helpful in the thread Pond Carp Bait.

Homemade Carp Bait Recipes Peanut Butter Ball 1/2 cup of grits 1 cup of peanut butter 1/4 cup of flour 2 slices of white bread...

May 22, 2019
  3. CrazyDonkey rated camobass's post Helpful in the thread Where to fillet?.

1 square inch of skin, there is length requirements on the fillets too on fish with length requirements. Download the new regulations...

May 1, 2019
  4. CrazyDonkey rated Cmepen's post Helpful in the thread Orca’s rod building class.

I have been going for the last several years. Between five and seven very experienced rod builders show up every week to work on rods...

Apr 15, 2019
  5. CrazyDonkey rated Rob Fletcher's post Helpful in the thread Coronado island bracelet question.

They dont hand them out on sportboats, but they do have to purchase them before their trips and have them on board. If you are going on...

Apr 11, 2019
  6. CrazyDonkey rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread My poor reel, I need help :(.

If your reels are in bad shape you may want to order a few parts. Here are the parts you most likely will need if the reel needs them....

Jan 31, 2019
  7. CrazyDonkey rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Bait to leave in trunk?.

This is all dependent on how much prep you are willing to do. Personally, I would experiment with salted bait. Salting and curing bait...

Jan 31, 2019
  8. CrazyDonkey rated Kam_Walsh98's post Helpful in the thread Saltwater Fishing in Kona, Hawai'i.

If they're planning on keeping fish to eat make sure to be up front with the charters about their expectations. Typically on Hawaiian...

Jan 29, 2019
  9. CrazyDonkey rated 858NOVICE's post Helpful in the thread TW 4th of July SALE.

Tackle Warehouse is having there annual 4th of July Sale 15% almost everything through 7/6 @ 5pm

Jul 3, 2018
  10. CrazyDonkey rated Neuroshima's post Helpful in the thread Blue in the face.

This might help. [MEDIA]

Jun 21, 2018
  11. CrazyDonkey rated Ordane's post Helpful in the thread Beer Loveres Unite!.

Me and the wife used to go to Temecula for wine tasting but now we actually enjoy the brewery scene way more! There is a good dozen plus...

Mar 26, 2018
  12. CrazyDonkey rated Caballito's post Helpful in the thread Looking for Boat - Have Questions - Your Input is Appreciated.

What’s your tow vehicle? Do you have enough room to put the trailer on your property ( San Diego has parking issues ) Make sure you...

Mar 26, 2018
  13. CrazyDonkey rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Looking for Boat - Have Questions - Your Input is Appreciated.

geofish Depending on what want to do too the 350 it can cost upwards of 5g. If you want to fully seal off the engine and add marine...

Mar 26, 2018
  14. CrazyDonkey rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread Do bioluminescent lures actually work.

Ever since I was a kid (3 decades ago), I can remember bio-luminescent (glow in the dark) lures being available to anglers. They...

Dec 29, 2017
  15. CrazyDonkey rated Jenx's post Helpful in the thread La Jolla fishing map (where to legally fish from the shore).

I see a lot of new forum members asking where in La Jolla it is legal to fish, so I have created this thread with the hopes of clearing...

Aug 23, 2017
  16. CrazyDonkey rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread Crazy day on the Liberty!.

Carter (and all others reading)- the mushy meat on the tuna isn't always a total loss. There is a way to make it deliciously edible........

Aug 7, 2017
  17. CrazyDonkey rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread How do you make hookup baits last?.

Beautifully. The super chiles have a very unique and distinct flavor. The first time you try them you will notice the unique flavor, and...

May 31, 2017
  18. CrazyDonkey rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread How do you make hookup baits last?.

So when you say they have a very low melting point, what temperature are we talking about? Because I tried melting down some Strike King...

May 31, 2017
  19. CrazyDonkey rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread How do you make hookup baits last?.

You know my friend, they are more of a novelty than anything. I do eat them, but no one I know has EVER been able to eat a whole one in...

May 31, 2017