Ratings CrazyDonkey has received

1. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Would you keep bass?.

Calico I won't take but I have relaxed my stance on green bass and they are tasty if cooked right. My friend makes a really good foil...

Feb 26, 2020 at 6:26 AM
  2. kyle12345 rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Anyone else?.

Yeah, storm is supposed to come through tomorrow and Saturday

Feb 20, 2020 at 8:40 AM
  3. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Anyone else?.

Yeah, storm is supposed to come through tomorrow and Saturday

Feb 20, 2020 at 8:18 AM
  4. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Dos Picos.

I always used small pieces of hot dog under a bobber when I take my son up there and it always works pretty decent.

Feb 18, 2020
  5. geofish rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Dos Picos.

I always used small pieces of hot dog under a bobber when I take my son up there and it always works pretty decent.

Feb 18, 2020
  6. blackcloud9 rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Jumping on the "Hookup Bait" train at the pool.

The guy that owns Hookup Baits is a convicted poacher and a ****.

Feb 17, 2020
  7. chaiyamol rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread For Sale Okuma Cedros 10S and 12S.

Happy Friday bump

Feb 16, 2020
  8. chaiyamol rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread For Sale Okuma Cedros 10S and 12S.

I have an Okuma Cedros 10S with 65lb PowerPro with about 50yds of 40 Izorline and a Cedros 12S with 80lb PowerPro with 50lb...

Jan 27, 2020
  9. chaiyamol rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread For Sale Okuma Cedros 10S and 12S.

Pictures [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jan 27, 2020
  10. chaiyamol rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread For Sale Okuma Cedros 10S and 12S.

Up

Jan 20, 2020
  11. 619lipripper rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread How Much $ For Reel Service?.

I do not recommend Squidco for service, only for shopping. We used to have a member on here, Tony was his name I believe that did a lot...

Jan 15, 2020
  12. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Two piece UL rod slipping apart.

I have a two piece UL rod from California that I use for Bluegill and trout, my problem is that after 2-3 casts the top half starts to...

Jan 15, 2020
  13. Rodmaster858 rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Lake Dixon Trout Fishing.

I haven't fished Lake Cuyamaca since I was a wee lad so that would be a cool video to see.

Jan 15, 2020
  14. cavedog619 rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Lake Dixon Trout Fishing.

I haven't fished Lake Cuyamaca since I was a wee lad so that would be a cool video to see.

Jan 15, 2020
  15. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Lake Dixon Trout Fishing.

Jan 15, 2020
  16. KTfromSD rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Santee lakes 1-11& 1-12.

I think he meant they had to wait to start fishing until the gates opened, I'm assuming that is a lake rule.

Jan 14, 2020
  17. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Santee lakes 1-11& 1-12.

I think he meant they had to wait to start fishing until the gates opened, I'm assuming that is a lake rule.

Jan 14, 2020
  18. Ucsdsu rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Is this time of year worth a trip?.

You can catch Yellowtail anytime of year.

Dec 27, 2019
  19. Baywolf rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Is this time of year worth a trip?.

You can catch Yellowtail anytime of year.

Dec 12, 2019
  20. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Is this time of year worth a trip?.

Traditionally for sport boats, they start at the islands after they finish their maintenance over winter.

Dec 12, 2019