Ratings CrazyDonkey has received

1. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Lost gloomis/lexa combo.

I fish braid and leaders but I normally match the leader to my braid size. If you drop your lb test of your braid down to 40 then your...

Sep 19, 2019 at 11:00 AM
  2. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Cook the Fresh Catch for a Potluck Party.

This is how I ate it in Korea and it was delicious, went very well with beer, soju, cigarettes and good company and is something that I...

Sep 18, 2019 at 10:56 AM
  3. fishingap rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Cook the Fresh Catch for a Potluck Party.

This is how I ate it in Korea and it was delicious, went very well with beer, soju, cigarettes and good company and is something that I...

Sep 18, 2019 at 7:16 AM
  4. 5-20 rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Custom Wrapped Pliers.

To be honest, I have a pair of wrapped ****s and pliers...I don't really see the benefit.

Sep 9, 2019
  5. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Custom Wrapped Pliers.

To be honest, I have a pair of wrapped ****s and pliers...I don't really see the benefit.

Sep 9, 2019
  6. B8DHOOK rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Custom Wrapped Pliers.

Sep 9, 2019
  7. geofish rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Some boats were shooting at each other....

USCG and smugglers?

Sep 6, 2019
  8. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Some boats were shooting at each other....

USCG and smugglers?

Sep 6, 2019
  9. bassfisherman619 rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Line Brands.

I use Izor XXX for my mono needs but have heard good things about what was recommended. I believe Okuma bought out Soft Steel and is...

Sep 3, 2019
  10. scisports rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread The Furbag Fun Continues...

As said, it's an LCS and it is another huge waste of money.

Sep 2, 2019
  11. Kahuna bass rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Lake henshaw catfish + leeches.

That's interesting, never seen leeches on them like that before, I thought this was going to be about you catching them on leeches.

Sep 1, 2019
  12. geofish rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Safety in Coronado islands/Mexican waters.

The only crime that happens out there is boats stealing your fish, killing the bite and theft on the party boats.

Aug 31, 2019
  13. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread The Furbag Fun Continues...

while I haven't been on and LCS myself because my program is not on that ship...I know plenty of sailors that hate that and the public...

Aug 29, 2019
  14. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread The Furbag Fun Continues...

As said, it's an LCS and it is another huge waste of money.

Aug 29, 2019
  15. Bassnbeans rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Lake henshaw catfish + leeches.

That's interesting, never seen leeches on them like that before, I thought this was going to be about you catching them on leeches.

Aug 27, 2019
  16. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Lake henshaw catfish + leeches.

Aug 27, 2019
  17. B8DHOOK rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread 2 Capsized Boats - Marine Hazard.

That looks like the catamaran to me? From what I have read it seems the catamaran was the one that capsized and the Parker his it. A...

Aug 27, 2019
  18. B8DHOOK rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread 2 Capsized Boats - Marine Hazard.

A little more detail in this thread, also sounds like the CG swamped the boat when they rolled up which ultimately led to it rolling...

Aug 27, 2019
  19. Catchalot rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread 2 Capsized Boats - Marine Hazard.

A little more detail in this thread, also sounds like the CG swamped the boat when they rolled up which ultimately led to it rolling...

Aug 26, 2019
  20. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread 2 Capsized Boats - Marine Hazard.

Aug 26, 2019