Ratings CrazyDonkey has received

1. Redjim rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Made my day.

I was at Angler's Choice yesterday and they had a couple different livebait wells available for purchase, I meant to take pictures to...

May 29, 2020 at 11:36 AM
  2. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Made my day.

I was at Angler's Choice yesterday and they had a couple different livebait wells available for purchase, I meant to take pictures to...

May 29, 2020 at 10:19 AM
  3. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Got a new reel, any downfalls?.

Well I didn't buy anything for myself yesterday, they were all custom painted Super Seekers and I'm not ready to pay $400 for a rod...

May 29, 2020 at 9:56 AM
  4. VinnyBass rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Yesterday....

Sounds like a political move and not because he cares but what ever works. On a side not, why do the profits from selling water from...

May 28, 2020 at 4:11 PM
  5. Bird334 rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Funny Liberty story.

I actually grew up fishing Santee Lakes with hot dog strips, flylined and texas rigged..worked pretty darn well.

May 28, 2020 at 12:54 PM
  6. RamonaAngler rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Yesterday....

Sounds like a political move and not because he cares but what ever works. On a side not, why do the profits from selling water from...

May 28, 2020 at 11:56 AM
  7. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Funny Liberty story.

I will say that picking a full day trip with a high probability of Bluefin hunting as your first foray into any type of fishing is a...

May 28, 2020 at 11:14 AM
  8. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Funny Liberty story.

I have been out with a lot of first timers before, it can actually go pretty well if they listen to the crew and make friends with a...

May 28, 2020 at 11:14 AM
  9. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Seaforth Live Bait.

This is good to know, I would have showed up expecting bait. You can get bait from the bait barge though, I've done that a few times.

May 28, 2020 at 9:58 AM
  10. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Yesterday....

May 28, 2020 at 9:57 AM
  11. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Anyone Know What Time the Lifeguards Leave......

Depends on what part of the beach that you were on according to what I read, they did say citing will be going up now though.

May 28, 2020 at 9:50 AM
  12. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Got a new reel, any downfalls?.

Can I be another entry since I like Okuma? Maybe like the Vice Lords or something? I use an Okuma Andros 12NII, 2 Okuma Cedros 12S, 1...

May 28, 2020 at 8:35 AM
  13. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Got a new reel, any downfalls?.

Depends on the price but they can try to sell me those as well. I picked up a wrapped CSJ 100 a couple weeks ago so 30lb is covered so...

May 27, 2020 at 10:28 PM
  14. fishnfreak rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Governed says into stage 3.

Seems that barbershops and hair salons are going to be open but we are not in Stage 3? **** is all confusing, why assign an industry to...

May 27, 2020 at 4:44 PM
  15. Bassnbeans rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Anyone else struggling?.

I have been avoiding fishing with work but now that my son is here and I can "work from home" like everyone else from my job...we will...

May 27, 2020 at 3:39 PM
  16. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Anyone Know What Time the Lifeguards Leave......

Was reading an article that police are going to be citing people a lot more now so be careful..

May 27, 2020 at 1:31 PM
  17. cavedog619 rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Made my day.

The bait won't last all day but a bubbler in a home depot bucket does well for keeping bait alive while shore fishing.

May 27, 2020 at 11:15 AM
  18. Gabemorales rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Anyone else struggling?.

I have been avoiding fishing with work but now that my son is here and I can "work from home" like everyone else from my job...we will...

May 27, 2020 at 11:07 AM
  19. Redjim rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Made my day.

The bait won't last all day but a bubbler in a home depot bucket does well for keeping bait alive while shore fishing.

May 27, 2020 at 10:59 AM
  20. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Like in the thread Coronado Ferry Landing.

The pier is open for the ferry but I have heard of people getting booted for fishing during normal hours.

May 27, 2020 at 9:40 AM