Ratings CrazyDonkey has received

1. Fishferdayzzz rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread The Furbag Fun Continues...

As said, it's an LCS and it is another huge waste of money.

Aug 30, 2019
  2. salt water guy rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread The Furbag Fun Continues...

As said, it's an LCS and it is another huge waste of money.

Aug 29, 2019
  3. Catchalot rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread 2 Capsized Boats - Marine Hazard.

That looks like the catamaran to me? From what I have read it seems the catamaran was the one that capsized and the Parker his it. A...

Aug 26, 2019
  4. Noms rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Line Brands.

I use Izor XXX for my mono needs but have heard good things about what was recommended. I believe Okuma bought out Soft Steel and is...

Aug 24, 2019
  5. Boogie rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Surf Setup?.

I personally use my freshwater dropshot setup for surf fishing, 7'6" Medium Shimano Compre(might be the old model above that) with a...

Aug 21, 2019
  6. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Tuna???.

Pay for fishdope.com and you will have all your answers.

Aug 15, 2019
  7. Lockjaw rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Tuna???.

Pay for fishdope.com and you will have all your answers.

Aug 15, 2019
  8. Baywolf rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Got unpacked and ready to start learning to fish in SD.

I like fishing the Mission Beach area in the mornings, I start down by the jetty and work my way up normally.

Aug 9, 2019
  9. FishNinja rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Looking to go on a charter boat to go on soon.

What type of charter are you looking at? If it is one of the 6-packs or smaller they will provide all the gear normally. You just need...

Aug 9, 2019
  10. geofish rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Trestles report 7/29/19.

It's not in city limits, it's up at San Clemente State Beach area.

Jul 30, 2019
  11. Bassmagnum rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Importance of Tipping on Sportsboats.

I have only not tipped a couple of times and that had everything to do with the crew and nothing to do with the fishing. I always get...

Jul 19, 2019
  12. swings are free rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay Monster.

Lol what? I was guessing the one in the link was 5lb+

Jul 13, 2019
  13. Delorian rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Tackle Direct -- Awesome Sale on Daiwa Lexa HD Reels.

This is due to the new versions of the Lexa 300 and 400 being announced at iCAST, good deal none the less.

Jul 13, 2019
  14. NibbleSquad rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Boarded by US Coastguard (again)...did they cross the line?.

Racial profiling based on two separate instances? Some people do their job by the book and some do not, some people think i'm an...

Jul 7, 2019
  15. geofish rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread fishing citation.

Were you fishing with two rods at once? I thought the two rod enhancement was only to use two rods at once, not just be in possession?

Jul 3, 2019
  16. RolloTomasi rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Shelter Island Pier 6/7.

I normally like squid just based off it's durability and being able to use the same piece for multiple fish, there are probably better...

Jun 13, 2019
  17. mcfish rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Friggin' Dogs - Honest Inquiry.

They're required to by law...but I would say that this is a good idea, kind of like stray dogs.

May 31, 2019
  18. Yella1 rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Friggin' Dogs - Honest Inquiry.

A couple years ago they had a decent die off due to starvation because there were too many around...unfortunately we had to save them.

May 30, 2019
  19. Larry M rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Friggin' Dogs - Honest Inquiry.

A couple years ago they had a decent die off due to starvation because there were too many around...unfortunately we had to save them.

May 30, 2019