Ratings CrazyDonkey has received

1. blackcloud9 rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Jumping on the "Hookup Bait" train at the pool.

The guy that owns Hookup Baits is a convicted poacher and a ****.

Feb 17, 2020
  2. 619lipripper rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread How Much $ For Reel Service?.

I do not recommend Squidco for service, only for shopping. We used to have a member on here, Tony was his name I believe that did a lot...

Jan 15, 2020
  3. Ucsdsu rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Is this time of year worth a trip?.

You can catch Yellowtail anytime of year.

Dec 27, 2019
  4. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Is this time of year worth a trip?.

Traditionally for sport boats, they start at the islands after they finish their maintenance over winter.

Dec 12, 2019
  5. Fat Spottie rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Is this time of year worth a trip?.

Dec 12, 2019
  6. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Is this time of year worth a trip?.

Dec 12, 2019
  7. Lockjaw rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread How Much $ For Reel Service?.

I do not recommend Squidco for service, only for shopping. We used to have a member on here, Tony was his name I believe that did a lot...

Nov 29, 2019
  8. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Mission Beach 10/25/2019.

After basically a year of having no time to fish I had a couple hours yesterday morning and went to Mission Beach, I used crack and had...

Oct 26, 2019
  9. Fat Spottie rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Yellowfin and Skip Jack still around!.

I would say that it is my favorite way to fish, surface iron at the islands with big yellows.

Oct 16, 2019
  10. geofish rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread A Little Windy.

At first glance I thought that was a sabiki in it's mouth.

Sep 25, 2019
  11. localfishinboy rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Mb report 9-22-19.

I would caution against wearing those type of boots on a kayak, if that thing flips and you can't kick them off really quick then you're...

Sep 24, 2019
  12. toddamus rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Mb report 9-22-19.

I would caution against wearing those type of boots on a kayak, if that thing flips and you can't kick them off really quick then you're...

Sep 24, 2019
  13. William Ritchie rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Mb report 9-22-19.

Sep 24, 2019
  14. Oscar636 rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Mb report 9-22-19.

Sep 24, 2019
  15. B8DHOOK rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Mb report 9-22-19.

Sep 24, 2019
  16. Fishferdayzzz rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread The Furbag Fun Continues...

As said, it's an LCS and it is another huge waste of money.

Aug 30, 2019
  17. salt water guy rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread The Furbag Fun Continues...

As said, it's an LCS and it is another huge waste of money.

Aug 29, 2019
  18. Catchalot rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread 2 Capsized Boats - Marine Hazard.

That looks like the catamaran to me? From what I have read it seems the catamaran was the one that capsized and the Parker his it. A...

Aug 26, 2019
  19. Noms rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Line Brands.

I use Izor XXX for my mono needs but have heard good things about what was recommended. I believe Okuma bought out Soft Steel and is...

Aug 24, 2019
  20. Boogie rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Surf Setup?.

I personally use my freshwater dropshot setup for surf fishing, 7'6" Medium Shimano Compre(might be the old model above that) with a...

Aug 21, 2019