Ratings CrazyDonkey has received

1. B8DHOOK rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Surf kitties.

Be careful with that cut, still a ton of bacteria on there and it will get infected. I would personally go to a clinic and tell them...

Jun 17, 2020
  2. kyle12345 rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread SD County now has authority to reopen fishing.

Nothing about sportfishing but it was included in the letter so who knows? San Diego County cleared to reopen gyms, bars, day camps

Jun 5, 2020
  3. old_rookie rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Nighttime Light Line.

I doubt it? I fish dark colored swimbaits at night in the bay with no attractant and have pretty decent luck, maybe it's different...

Jun 5, 2020
  4. mattgulptosser rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Shelter Island Pier is open.

As the title says, Shelter Island Pier is open as of today...for the adults that partake, Fathom Bistro will be open on the 10th.

Jun 3, 2020
  5. Everydog rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Nathan fletcher.

Another thing, they voted to send the letter and IF the Governor responds before their next meeting on the 23rd then they will...

Jun 2, 2020
  6. Baywolf rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Are any boats fishing now, and if so are they doing any good.

They have yet to quantify what a "significant impact" is as well so I would not hold my breath. I can't fish until the 12th anyways so...

May 20, 2020
  7. Baywolf rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Are any boats fishing now, and if so are they doing any good.

I will say that their posts are misleading though, the Governor and the Board of Public Health must approve the plan that was submitted,...

May 20, 2020
  8. Baywolf rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Are any boats fishing now, and if so are they doing any good.

A couple boats posted yesterday about being informed that sport fishing vessels will be included in Stage 3 which is expected in 2-3...

May 20, 2020
  9. Noms rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Dolphin half day 5/9/20.

The Liberty has made a post and said that the whole reason for boats not leaving is that their insurance will not cover anything if they...

May 14, 2020
  10. kyle12345 rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Dolphin half day 5/9/20.

Grande and H&M put out a post yesterday saying mid-June at the earliest.

May 12, 2020
  11. B8DHOOK rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Dolphin half day 5/9/20.

Grande and H&M put out a post yesterday saying mid-June at the earliest.

May 12, 2020
  12. mcfish rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Is Fishing Open?.

Santee is open to drive-on only, fishing permits are sold at the gate and the store at Lake 5 is closed.

May 8, 2020
  13. Larry M rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Is Fishing Open?.

Santee is open to drive-on only, fishing permits are sold at the gate and the store at Lake 5 is closed.

May 7, 2020
  14. VinnyBass rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread All beaches will now be closed again.

Well, this is what I thought was going to happen, thanks everyone for being morons....

Apr 30, 2020
  15. Boter rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread SD beaches to begin reopening.

I can confirm this.

Apr 25, 2020
  16. Werfless rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Fisherman's Landing Tackle Open.

Forgot to add, they're having 10% off reels, 15% rods, and 20% lures terminal tackle and stuff.

Apr 11, 2020
  17. B8DHOOK rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Fisherman's Landing Tackle Open.

For anyone that is interested, Fisherman's Landing tackleshop will open on Monday, call in and make your order and they will bring it...

Apr 11, 2020
  18. Larry M rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread San Diego beaches now closed.

My dad has a patient who lives in PB and said that cars are getting towed, people are getting issued citations and it is being...

Mar 25, 2020
  19. kyle12345 rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Anyone else?.

Yeah, storm is supposed to come through tomorrow and Saturday

Feb 20, 2020
  20. geofish rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Dos Picos.

I always used small pieces of hot dog under a bobber when I take my son up there and it always works pretty decent.

Feb 18, 2020