Ratings CSTENO16 has given

1. CSTENO16 rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Topwater bite starting at El Cap..

[MEDIA]

May 1, 2017
  2. CSTENO16 rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Boating accident caught on video....

It looks like to me that the video backs up the steering failure. When he is coming out of the white wash and veering right he is...

Jan 19, 2017
  3. CSTENO16 rated C0MRAD's post Agree in the thread Boating accident caught on video....

I actually believe that he had a steering problem. Looks to me like the boat started to veer to the right slightly (he had been staying...

Jan 19, 2017
  4. CSTENO16 rated RippinLip619's post Agree in the thread Fish and game San V.

Wow that seems pretty excessive, what were they trying to document with the drone I wonder? I'm all about cracking down on people taking...

Jan 18, 2017
  5. CSTENO16 rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread KVD's reign over the bass world over?.

I made a call and gave him a few tips.

Dec 22, 2016
  6. CSTENO16 rated Big Daddy TR21's post Like in the thread Boating accident at El Capitan?.

Needs to be more done on the city level. They remove articles like that due to separation of church and state. I for one would like to...

Dec 22, 2016
  7. CSTENO16 rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Boating accident at El Capitan?.

Horrible shame! I think there needs to be some kind of memorial on the point to remind folks to be thoughtful and careful. Maybe I...

Dec 22, 2016
  8. CSTENO16 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Looking to upgrade my boat.

Hey @Scallywag It may be a little over what you want to spend and you may not be interested but did my personal message go through to...

Dec 1, 2016
  9. CSTENO16 rated LilCobra's post Agree in the thread Top lakes to bass fish in SD, father coming in from out of state.

That would of been my top 3 for bass. But it would b san v, elcap then otay.

Nov 30, 2016
  10. CSTENO16 rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread Wednesday Updates.

I feel ya TDUB169. I cant believe that without even asking your permission that worthless corrupt city let those no good military...

Sep 22, 2016
  11. CSTENO16 rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread Congrats to three locals in the top 10 at the WON US OPEN.

Wade Strelic has to be the best US Open angler over the last 5 or so years not named Clifford Pirch. Dude is MONEY out there (and in SD).

Sep 15, 2016
  12. CSTENO16 rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread SV General Info.

So why would the CF numbers matter? I have it one day and my son has it the next and he doesn't live in my house. We have one boat. Only...

Aug 31, 2016
  13. CSTENO16 rated fishindad's post Like in the thread Boating accident at El Capitan?.

Condolences to the Victims Family. Sorry to hear. I always take caution around that corner. There have been quite a few fishermen...

Aug 2, 2014