Ratings Cyborgstarfish has given

1. Cyborgstarfish rated geofish's post Like in the thread Never Underestimate the Power of a Sandcrab.

Awesome! A Striper of a Lifetime.....well done!

Aug 29, 2019
  2. Cyborgstarfish rated Dry Fly Rie's post Like in the thread Never Underestimate the Power of a Sandcrab.

[ATTACH] So my dad and I decided to hit the surf this evening after I got off work. We headed up to Oceanside, and although the...

Aug 29, 2019
  3. Cyborgstarfish rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread Soupfin.

Cooper catches a 69 inch Soupfin shark off Harbor Island. Fought it for 30 minutes. Lots of onlookers including the fire department....

Aug 29, 2019
  4. Cyborgstarfish rated Fisher not a catcher's post Like in the thread South Ponto 8/19/2019.

Didnt get to post this until now. Was busy yesterday and recovering from massive sunburns. Really was not expecting to stay out so long....

Aug 23, 2019
  5. Cyborgstarfish rated Ucsdsu's post Like in the thread Coach Took Me Shark Fishing From Shore....

I'm sure you've probably read Coach's post the other day about the shark that was pulled in from shore in La Jolla. I just wanted to...

Aug 20, 2019
  6. Cyborgstarfish rated Tmaio123's post Like in the thread 53 inch butterfly ray.

Caught on frozen sardines from “the usual spot” lol. [ATTACH]

Jul 29, 2019
  7. Cyborgstarfish rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread Silver Strand 7/25.

I headed down south this afternoon since I had a free day to explore some new surf fishing areas. I stopped across the street first and...

Jul 29, 2019
  8. Cyborgstarfish rated Bassnbeans's post Like in the thread ID/confirmation.

[ATTACH] It’s a boney, right? Caught at Hedionda last night just after high tide on one of this tube-jig thingies.

Jul 29, 2019
  9. Cyborgstarfish rated Ucsdsu's post Like in the thread Baja Delivers - Shot them up.

Hey everyone, Just got back from a few days of spearfishing near Turtle Bay. Viz was great, water was warm, and the fish were plenty....

Jul 19, 2019
  10. Cyborgstarfish rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Big Butt.

Went and fished live smelt from 1pm to 8pm yesterday. My dad and I fished Harbor Island and Spanish Landing only to catch a few...

Jul 15, 2019
  11. Cyborgstarfish rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread A Fat Spottie.

low and behold, the man who actually calls himself fat spottie has actually caught a fat spottie! iPhone camera put it at 18 and a half....

Jun 19, 2019
  12. Cyborgstarfish rated BudzSD's post Like in the thread TP Hali.

Went to TP after work to avoid that nightmare fair traffic. Caught a legal right at 22”. I decided to release it. Also caught another...

Jun 18, 2019
  13. Cyborgstarfish rated Chris73's post Like in the thread Father's day weekend.

Happy father's day to all the father out there. Target species for the day are bonefish or croaker but surprised mainly caught corvina....

Jun 17, 2019
  14. Cyborgstarfish rated scisports's post Like in the thread Maiden voyage!!!! Great Dads Day.

Happy Father’s Day!! After some careful consideration I decided to take the yak plunge! It’s been sitting in my garage for 2 weeks,...

Jun 17, 2019
  15. Cyborgstarfish rated FOE_RUNNER's post Like in the thread A Check off the Species List.

Nice job Cyborgstarfish . Keep em coming!

Jun 17, 2019
  16. Cyborgstarfish rated fishingmissionbay's post Like in the thread Guess the weight of this Calico.

Insert picture here

Jun 11, 2019
  17. Cyborgstarfish rated Xolaris's post Like in the thread Nice Surprise 6/6/19.

Thought I had a big bass on but ended up with a crow. 6/6/19[ATTACH]

Jun 7, 2019
  18. Cyborgstarfish rated twnoel111's post Like in the thread Tides.

I went down to take advantage of the very negative tide with bassnbeans from the site. We threw lc's of course and I nailed this hali...

Jun 7, 2019
  19. Cyborgstarfish rated FOE_RUNNER's post Like in the thread Family eating good tonight.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 6, 2019
  20. Cyborgstarfish rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread Some fishes from the last week.

Pretty unspectacular fishing for me lately; lots of fun but nothing to write home about. Put in a couple solid Hali sessions with 8...

Jun 5, 2019