Ratings Cyborgstarfish has given

1. Cyborgstarfish rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Witching hour 3/23.

Beached this bad boy for Kam last night. Watching him get this one made my night [ATTACH]

Mar 28, 2020
  2. Cyborgstarfish rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Mag eaters.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 13, 2020
  3. Cyborgstarfish rated scisports's post Like in the thread Spring forward sesh, SDB trifecta.

Hi there, Been traveling for work like no one’s business. Nothing like jet lag to justify a nocturnal yak trip on the big bay. Huge...

Mar 9, 2020
  4. Cyborgstarfish rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread SS Opaleye.

Fishing has been rough for me the past couple weeks. Struggling to find a bite and when something was interested all I could land were...

Mar 4, 2020
  5. Cyborgstarfish rated Romil's post Like in the thread First legal!.

After two weeks of skunking it up, today my luck finally turned! Went out with my son around 830am today to fish the surf. It was my...

Mar 4, 2020
  6. Cyborgstarfish rated Nickheid's post Like in the thread We lost 3 Lucky Crafts that day....

It’s a rough day when you lose even just one lucky craft... it it’s also a great day any time you get a legal Hali. Whether it was...

Feb 21, 2020
  7. Cyborgstarfish rated RomanCastro's post Like in the thread Kayak Fishing Tourney Saturday Feb 22.

Hi SD FIsh, I'm hosting a Spotted Bay Bass Kayak Fishing Tourney in Mission Bay. It's an extension of the group outings I do with the...

Feb 18, 2020
  8. Cyborgstarfish rated Chris73's post Like in the thread Mid week 2/12.

Sup SDFISH, Just realize this is my first post of 2020. Got off work early, fish outgoing tide for few hours. First cast landed the...

Feb 13, 2020
  9. Cyborgstarfish rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread More peelers 2/11.

2 hour sesh they were biting. Doubled up with the bro at one point nearly took my rod out of the holder forgot I had it engaged....

Feb 12, 2020
  10. Cyborgstarfish rated Cody_858's post Like in the thread Bigger kitty.

Nice shark the other night at the usual spot, don’t remember the tide but definitely not as cold as it was down there tonight. 40lb mono...

Feb 12, 2020
  11. Cyborgstarfish rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread Anybody want to share personal best spottie with story.

There's really no one answer as to what line is best. The type and strength of line you use should always be dictated by the conditions...

Feb 12, 2020
  12. Cyborgstarfish rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread 2/7 Big Bay.

Pretty productive night out with the boy fished till 3am. Damn bass would never let me hit the bottom. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Feb 8, 2020
  13. Cyborgstarfish rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Some rippers tonight 1/24.

After a long day at El cap drifting up and down I decided to hit the bay this evening looking for something to eat the big baits. A good...

Jan 27, 2020
  14. Cyborgstarfish rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread PB Rainbow at Cuyamaca.

Caught this beautiful Rainbow today at Cuyamaca! 24 inches long and 6 lbs. Got it before dark on a gold kastmaster! My son got a limit...

Jan 16, 2020
  15. Cyborgstarfish rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread A Different Kind of Casting.

Haven’t posted here in a minute but I thought I’d update whoever’s active on the forum right now on some recent catches. I got in a...

Jan 15, 2020
  16. Cyborgstarfish rated JoshJ123's post Like in the thread 2020 first report.

First outing of the year so I had to fully send. Caught this guy off a bloody Mac chunk with a makeshift Carolina rig. 12 # mono to 40 #...

Jan 9, 2020
  17. Cyborgstarfish rated Renis's post Like in the thread Beast.

A hair over 15" and felt about 3 lbs. Not the longest, but heaviest BSP I've ever landed. Lots of big ones so far this winter [ATTACH]

Jan 9, 2020
  18. Cyborgstarfish rated Stephan Deambrogio's post Like in the thread 26.5 Pound Catfish on 4 pound test!.

This happened about 2 years ago at a secret spot me and my friend know. We were originally going to go for bass, but after getting...

Jan 9, 2020
  19. Cyborgstarfish rated localfishinboy's post Like in the thread Hali Mission at Mission.

Got a barley legal hali at mission beach this morning with a new SP Minnow 6". First cast at 645, back to the truck by 9. I thought the...

Jan 4, 2020
  20. Cyborgstarfish rated Jackpotjoey's post Like in the thread Very interesting catches....

So today I had an promotional interview at work but I wanted to go fishing before the new year so after my interview I headed to the...

Jan 4, 2020