Ratings Cyborgstarfish has given

1. Cyborgstarfish rated Shawn H's post Agree in the thread My first Corvina.!.

Once saw a guy hook one and had trouble getting the hook out, after about a min of jerkin it around he tossed him in like any other...

May 4, 2019
  2. Cyborgstarfish rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread Potential WR Corvina 4/4.

Dang!!! That's a legal WSB sized one!

Apr 4, 2019
  3. Cyborgstarfish rated DPevin's post Agree in the thread Big Spotty in heavy current.

Sound more like high school girls fighting over a bathroom mirror to take a selfie in to post on Instagram. Sweet jesus...you would...

Apr 3, 2019
  4. Cyborgstarfish rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread Big Spotty in heavy current.

Another reason why I'm not about going to ridiculous lengths to keep spots "secret," especially in a city as big as SD. If someone else...

Apr 3, 2019
  5. Cyborgstarfish rated K-Bo Smack's post Agree in the thread Beast Bass Bay Pay Day 1/13/2018.

Mmmmmm...tape pics

Jan 30, 2019
  6. Cyborgstarfish rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Considering a Hobie PA.

That why a $3400 PA new rises to $5-$5.5K if you buy new....

Jan 24, 2019
  7. Cyborgstarfish rated Tmaio123's post Agree in the thread What's your ultralight setup in the bays?.

Well I love my smoothhounds lol

Jan 8, 2019
  8. Cyborgstarfish rated 80sforlife's post Agree in the thread What's your ultralight setup in the bays?.

Rod, reel, baits, weight, line, etc? I exclusively use a mh rod and 2500 reel, heavy dropshot (1/2 to 1 oz) and heavy jigs. Wanting to...

Jan 8, 2019
  9. Cyborgstarfish rated mattgulptosser's post Agree in the thread Mission bay December 23rd 2018.

Am I reading that correctly? You caught that bigass angel on a plastic?

Dec 26, 2018
  10. Cyborgstarfish rated Rokbury14's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders Winter Series Sessions 1&2.

I just want to take a moment to give Kevin I public thank you for this weekend. With all he had going on with his move n the holidays,...

Dec 23, 2018
  11. Cyborgstarfish rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread 12/3/2018 Topwater Corvina.

That is your problem wait to feel the bite not see the blow up. Good practice this time of year is lake skinner. The striped bass love...

Dec 13, 2018
  12. Cyborgstarfish rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Day 2 Leos.

A length of heavy monofilament would help you. Trust me on this one. A rod length of 100# would make a world of difference..

Dec 9, 2018
  13. Cyborgstarfish rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders Fall series finale.

Thanks as always for making these things possible...

Dec 2, 2018
  14. Cyborgstarfish rated Hirame's post Agree in the thread Uno mas.

You know I caught them at the Butt Hole you pink starfish

Nov 14, 2018
  15. Cyborgstarfish rated mlzpinoy's post Agree in the thread Help 80% of my Fishing Stuff Stolen.

That suckssssssssss...

Nov 6, 2018
  16. Cyborgstarfish rated fishinfool811's post Agree in the thread Help 80% of my Fishing Stuff Stolen.

This is why I love this board. All the people willing to donate and keep a brother fishing. Good on every single one of you! The fishing...

Nov 5, 2018
  17. Cyborgstarfish rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Help 80% of my Fishing Stuff Stolen.

Notification would go to to pawn shops as to what was stolen.

Nov 5, 2018
  18. Cyborgstarfish rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Agree in the thread Help 80% of my Fishing Stuff Stolen.

Already talked to him about that, he said no cameras captured any footage

Nov 4, 2018