Ratings Cyborgstarfish has given

1. Cyborgstarfish rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Carrying gear.

I use a water proof board bag. I think it waa designed for wake boarding. It has elastic webbing type material that hold rods and reels...

Aug 29, 2018
  2. Cyborgstarfish rated fishinmike's post Disagree in the thread If you love something.....

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] “If you love something set it free, if it returns it is yours. If it doesn’t it never was.” Picked this up in the...

Apr 22, 2018
  3. Cyborgstarfish rated daytonfish's post Disagree in the thread SD bay fish report 4/3/18.

they were really tiny, i think 4" describes them well

Apr 4, 2018
  4. Cyborgstarfish rated Kam_Walsh98's post Disagree in the thread Mission bay November 26 2017.

I've always been fascinated by the culture behind sharing fishing information/reports. Some people are very reclusive and take great...

Jan 7, 2018
  5. Cyborgstarfish rated spideyjg's post Disagree in the thread Cyborgstarfish Fish Log (Very Pic Heavy).

DFG says so, that is all that matters. Violate a rule on a protected species the fines are brutal.

Oct 25, 2017
  6. Cyborgstarfish rated MattL's post Disagree in the thread First post! 5/29/17 - MB catches , pics, and questions!.

You live close to a good carp spot, apparently. People also pull bass out of there. I fished the area one time and my advice is to not...

Jun 2, 2017
  7. Cyborgstarfish rated sargo's post Disagree in the thread Ocean beach May 12 2017.

05-12-2017 4:19pm 1.9 low tide Sunset 7:39pm [ATTACH] 7:11pm - (first cast) Rod - Custom Phenix Ultra MBX 707H Hirame - squidco Reel -...

May 17, 2017
  8. Cyborgstarfish rated Paul Phan's post Disagree in the thread Crystal pier.

WA WA WA. The forum is a fish report forum section. If you don't like then don't go on here. Fishing is fishing regardless if people...

Nov 10, 2016
  9. Cyborgstarfish rated localfishinboy's post Disagree in the thread FYI......SDRiver.

Fished between the bridges last week, 2 dfg snuck up on me lol. said fishing is fine east of the first bridge. juat stay west of the...

Nov 8, 2016
  10. Cyborgstarfish rated frankiefrank's post Disagree in the thread Crystal pier?.

some yellows were caught a few months ago, but you didnt hear that from me

Oct 28, 2016
  11. Cyborgstarfish rated David J. Davey's post Disagree in the thread Which pier to fish?.

Don't get caught on Crystal Pier without a licence, that is a private pier.

May 22, 2016