Ratings Cyborgstarfish has given

1. Cyborgstarfish rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Shore Pounders sessions 3&4.

And then I forgot.... Biggest bass: 1. sargo 15.5” 2. scisports 14.75” 3. sargo 14” Smallest bass: K-Bo Smack 8.25” No other fish...

Apr 7, 2019
  2. Cyborgstarfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread San V..

Anyone who has been out lately..... you must be smiling. Yes, its a waiting game and yes is a chase down however it well worth it......

Oct 26, 2018
  3. Cyborgstarfish rated Hirame's post Helpful in the thread 2017 Reflection and 2018 Resolution.

50 legal hali for 2018

Jan 6, 2018
  4. Cyborgstarfish rated Family_fisher's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay Toys For Tots Dec. 9.

$10 should be fine. The kids won’t care and neither will we. Just them getting something is what counts.

Oct 30, 2017
  5. Cyborgstarfish rated Carterantebi's post Helpful in the thread Im a man now.

I'll never forget the time when I was on the Dolphin and someone bounced a sculpin right into Ryan's chest. He didn't get stung but...

Oct 30, 2017
  6. Cyborgstarfish rated Ram-Rod's post Helpful in the thread Help please.

The 2 rod limit only applies to inland fresh water and piers. Rock fishing (1 rod after you catch one, see below) 28.65. GENERAL....

Oct 9, 2017
  7. Cyborgstarfish rated ScubaLee03's post Helpful in the thread Cyborgstarfish wants to float tube.

Shoot, looks like we just missed each other in terms of timing. I just sold my Cumberland last week. Sold for $120, tube only. A lil...

Aug 29, 2017
  8. Cyborgstarfish rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

The like system didn't exist when this post was made. I think I switched the forum software in the summer of 2015, so less than 2 years...

May 19, 2017
  9. Cyborgstarfish rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Grunion run.

Do not pick up any during the closed season. My buddy got fined $1000 each 2 seasons ago. And there has been the regular undercovers as...

Apr 12, 2017
  10. Cyborgstarfish rated Jenx's post Helpful in the thread Tuna crabs.

I'm out here on the north jetty and a bunch of tuna crabs started showing up. Should be a good time to start collecting bait. Cheers!

Apr 6, 2017
  11. Cyborgstarfish rated BruceSmith's post Helpful in the thread Pyramid, last week.

The spin guys are very successful there. They throw the hardware, but its the jigs that really get them. Marabou jigs in `1/8 to 1/2...

Mar 27, 2017
  12. Cyborgstarfish rated Paulito's post Helpful in the thread 3/2 skunk report and hook question.

Gamagatsu ewg hooks suck. I suggest owner wide gap, vmc ike approved offset wide gap for fishing the bay.

Mar 3, 2017
  13. Cyborgstarfish rated ScubaLee03's post Helpful in the thread My Biggest Bass of 2017 (so far) 2/26/2017.

I feel you about being stuck in mud. Same thing happened to me a few days back. Never knew that mud hole is a quicksand until I did...

Feb 28, 2017
  14. Cyborgstarfish rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Vacation Island Saltwater Fish Pond.

Some guy speared a 13.6 apparently https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/Fishing/Records

Feb 22, 2017
  15. Cyborgstarfish rated Paulito's post Helpful in the thread Shore pounders night sesh!.

Thank you! Haha nope this hot bait has been talked about in my past 3 or 4 posts on the bay forum where I talk about all my tackle used!...

Feb 16, 2017
  16. Cyborgstarfish rated Striker115's post Helpful in the thread Fish that eat spottys.

Sorry I just got outta work and didn't notice that was directed at me. I found one pic of the lure after searching for a few minutes....

Feb 13, 2017
  17. Cyborgstarfish rated Hirame's post Helpful in the thread Phenix vs. MHX.

the reason you don't hear much about mhx is that they don't make finished rods. they only sell blanks. I have 7 and never had a problem...

Feb 3, 2017
  18. Cyborgstarfish rated LilCobra's post Helpful in the thread First Legals of the Year! 1/27/2017.

DTE="Cyborgstarfish, post: 460666, member: 11867"]Had my first solo spottie sesh for the first time in a while. Started at 2:00 and had...

Jan 28, 2017
  19. Cyborgstarfish rated JimGilmoreSD1099's post Helpful in the thread Quick sesh 1/18.

Dang nice fish !!! I have stepped on a sting ray before, I was surfing at south mission jerry and kicked out of a wave, it was pretty...

Jan 18, 2017