Ratings Cyborgstarfish has received

1. Werfless rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Kayak essential gear.

I want to see the lights! Best part of the hobie that I'm looking at is the customization possibilities and no paddle needed. The only...

Oct 14, 2020
  2. VeeDubGuy02 rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Kayak essential gear.

Paddle Seat Hat Anchor Buddy Light Sunglasses Sunscreen Extra clothes Rag Knife Tackle Rods and reels Rope for tieing up Bilge pump Gaff...

Jul 12, 2020
  3. BringThePerch rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Cyborgstarfish Fish Log (Very Pic Heavy).

2/4/2019 The weather didn’t know what to do today. Heavy rain to the right sunny to the left and I was in the middle. Not to mention...

Jul 7, 2020
  4. BringThePerch rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Cyborgstarfish Fish Log (Very Pic Heavy).

1/26/2019 First encountered a wild voltorb! [ATTACH] ... Caught some bass. [ATTACH] And 2 halis. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Also caught more bay...

Jul 7, 2020
  5. BringThePerch rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Cyborgstarfish Fish Log (Very Pic Heavy).

1/20/2019 Started after noon. And got into some Spotties. Then changed spots for the low tide. It was fire. I was fishing with other...

Jul 7, 2020
  6. F1$H rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Is this real ?.

What day is it

Apr 1, 2020
  7. DogDudeDrone rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Huge butterfly ray.

"Cool story bro"

Feb 13, 2020
  8. Tmaio123 rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread 32lb Homeguard from Pier.

For those of you who don’t know I caught a 43lb Mossback in 2017. It took 2 years but I finally caught another home-guard yellow on hook...

Dec 11, 2019
  9. oohkillem rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread 50+lb Yellowtail Speared San Diego.

I’m still in shock that I landed this fish. A 50lb+ yellowtail... that I speared in 15ft of water... from 8ft away... shot it with my...

Dec 10, 2019
  10. brick.daniels rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread 32lb Homeguard from Pier.

For those of you who don’t know I caught a 43lb Mossback in 2017. It took 2 years but I finally caught another home-guard yellow on hook...

Dec 7, 2019
  11. basstard rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread 32lb Homeguard from Pier.

Dec 7, 2019
  12. Rodmaster858 rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread 50+lb Yellowtail Speared San Diego.

I’m still in shock that I landed this fish. A 50lb+ yellowtail... that I speared in 15ft of water... from 8ft away... shot it with my...

Dec 6, 2019
  13. Mike maio rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread 32lb Homeguard from Pier.

Dec 6, 2019
  14. socalteacher rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread 50+lb Yellowtail Speared San Diego.

Dec 6, 2019
  15. jetshop rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread 32lb Homeguard from Pier.

Dec 4, 2019
  16. Medicated fisherman rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread 50+lb Yellowtail Speared San Diego.

Dec 4, 2019
  17. F1$H rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread 50+lb Yellowtail Speared San Diego.

Dec 4, 2019
  18. basstard rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread 50+lb Yellowtail Speared San Diego.

Dec 4, 2019
  19. Ebitda rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread 32lb Homeguard from Pier.

Dec 3, 2019
  20. HK_Supermarket rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread 32lb Homeguard from Pier.

Dec 3, 2019