Ratings Cyborgstarfish has received

1. Chuck Taylor rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Fresh bait vs. artificial lures?.

Using bait for Spotties is cheating. They almost always swallow the hook. So I think it is kind of stupid to target Spotties on bait. If...

Aug 31, 2019
  2. Werfless rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Fresh bait vs. artificial lures?.

Using bait for Spotties is cheating. They almost always swallow the hook. So I think it is kind of stupid to target Spotties on bait. If...

Aug 31, 2019
  3. B8DHOOK rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Is it Worth it?.

Post every fish. Like me lol.

Jul 3, 2019
  4. Delorian rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Is it Worth it?.

Jul 2, 2019
  5. Easy619 rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Is it Worth it?.

Jul 2, 2019
  6. Czswitch rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Hook up bait tips.

First you juice it up with chads scent and then insert .....

Jun 23, 2019
  7. Werfless rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Father's day weekend.

Ghost shrimp? I mean corvina are a croaker after all haha

Jun 18, 2019
  8. Robo1 rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Kayak essential gear.

Paddle Seat Hat Anchor Buddy Light Sunglasses Sunscreen Extra clothes Rag Knife Tackle Rods and reels Rope for tieing up Bilge pump Gaff...

Jun 14, 2019
  9. mcfish rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread A Check off the Species List.

5/27/2019 I crossed a fish off my Species List that has eluding me for a long time. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Zebra Perch. It got snagged on...

Jun 12, 2019
  10. mlzpinoy rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread My Lobster season so far.

Disclaimer: If it’s over a limit my friend helped me bag them. All of mine were caught snorkeling. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Jun 8, 2019
  11. FOE_RUNNER rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread A Check off the Species List.

Yes did research thank you. I looked closer and I can see the difference now. [ATTACH] Blacksmith Perch [ATTACH] Black Surfperch

Jun 5, 2019
  12. Ebitda rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread A Check off the Species List.

5/27/2019 I crossed a fish off my Species List that has eluding me for a long time. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Zebra Perch. It got snagged on...

Jun 5, 2019
  13. Daiwadude rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread A Check off the Species List.

Jun 5, 2019
  14. Theeandreig rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread A Check off the Species List.

Jun 3, 2019
  15. Werfless rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread A Check off the Species List.

When I put kelpfish that’s what I meant just didn’t know full name.

Jun 3, 2019
  16. kciuchta rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread A Check off the Species List.

Jun 3, 2019
  17. B8DHOOK rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread A Check off the Species List.

Yes I will add swell shark for sure I thought they are rare down here but I seen someone catch one from Oceanside pier. Thresher shark...

Jun 3, 2019
  18. Werfless rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread A Check off the Species List.

Yes I will add swell shark for sure I thought they are rare down here but I seen someone catch one from Oceanside pier. Thresher shark...

Jun 2, 2019
  19. Mike maio rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread A Check off the Species List.

Jun 1, 2019
  20. B8DHOOK rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread A Check off the Species List.

[ATTACH] Is this diamond or pelagic? It was huge 3 foot wing span and 5ft from nose to tip of tail.

Jun 1, 2019