Ratings Cyborgstarfish has received

1. Werfless rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread A Check off the Species List.

Haha. Yes illegal to target but they were both bycatch of course. Thought I should take them down but I decided not to. Black Sea Bass...

May 30, 2019
  2. Roncador rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread Hook up bait tips.

First you juice it up with chads scent and then insert .....

May 30, 2019
  3. Bobby.lee.sd rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread Hook up bait tips.

May 28, 2019
  4. Fat Spottie rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread Hook up bait tips.

May 26, 2019
  5. JeremyFWright rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread Hook up bait tips.

May 26, 2019
  6. Werfless rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread PB Corvina.

I’ll catch a bigger one someday.

May 16, 2019
  7. sargo rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread PB Corvina.

I’ll catch a bigger one someday.

May 16, 2019
  8. jusbayz rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread Last Weekend 4/26 - 4/28.

Niiice! What a slam!

May 1, 2019
  9. Mean_suliin rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread Big Spotty in heavy current.

DogDudeDrone this is the only reason I don’t do YouTube especially in the bays (and maybe equipment and editing). This thing with “my...

Apr 29, 2019
  10. mcfish rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread Bonefish, silver and gold..

Niiice!

Apr 23, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread Bonefish, silver and gold..

Niiice!

Apr 21, 2019
  12. Bear6813 rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread MB Fiesta Island Bone fish and more.

Niiice!

Apr 21, 2019
  13. mlzpinoy rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread MB Fiesta Island Bone fish and more.

Niiice!

Apr 20, 2019
  14. JustBass rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread ....

You’re trying to be hated lol.

Apr 20, 2019
  15. Werfless rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread MB Fiesta Island Bone fish and more.

Niiice!

Apr 20, 2019
  16. Larry M rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread Bonefish, silver and gold..

Niiice!

Apr 19, 2019
  17. B8DHOOK rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread All Nighter on the Yak 4/11-12:.

**** I thought I am crazy when I stay up till 11 fishing. You win the medal for sure. And nice bass btw.

Apr 17, 2019
  18. socalteacher rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread All Nighter on the Yak 4/11-12:.

**** I thought I am crazy when I stay up till 11 fishing. You win the medal for sure. And nice bass btw.

Apr 16, 2019
  19. Bobby.lee.sd rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread ....

Apr 12, 2019
  20. Slater rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread ....

Apr 10, 2019