Ratings Cyborgstarfish has received

1. sargo rated Cyborgstarfish's post Disagree in the thread A Check off the Species List.

[ATTACH] Is this diamond or pelagic? It was huge 3 foot wing span and 5ft from nose to tip of tail.

May 31, 2019
  2. Icaughtafishonce rated Cyborgstarfish's post Disagree in the thread Hook up bait tips.

First you juice it up with chads scent and then insert .....

May 29, 2019
  3. sargo rated Cyborgstarfish's post Disagree in the thread Crystal pier.

Lol I'm trying to evolve:troll:

Feb 14, 2019
  4. sargo rated Cyborgstarfish's post Disagree in the thread Cyborgstarfish Fish Log (Very Pic Heavy).

Maybe one day I’ll evolve and outfish you.

Sep 18, 2018
  5. sargo rated Cyborgstarfish's post Disagree in the thread Cyborgstarfish Fish Log (Very Pic Heavy).

Not that day. I’ll ask the reel silver king @ponyafish what a silver trifecta and a silver slam is. I’m not flaking on your money in...

Sep 18, 2018
  6. sargo rated Cyborgstarfish's post Disagree in the thread Cyborgstarfish Fish Log (Very Pic Heavy).

9/7/2018 Did different kinds of fishing today. Started off using the good old Zman paddlerz and got two normal sized bass. [ATTACH] I...

Sep 18, 2018
  7. aquaholic rated Cyborgstarfish's post Disagree in the thread Mission Point 6/25 with Great Stories (pic heavy).

Y no tape picture of your fish?

Jun 27, 2018
  8. sargo rated Cyborgstarfish's post Disagree in the thread Cyborgstarfish Fish Log (Very Pic Heavy).

5/5/2018 Saturday started off getting bait mostly sardines, mackerel and few smaller sized smelt. Only kept sardines. Took bait to a...

May 10, 2018
  9. sargo rated Cyborgstarfish's post Disagree in the thread First croaker of the 4/8 AM.

You may never get another spotfin on plastic again. So remember this "fish or a lifetime"

Apr 9, 2018
  10. Fat Spottie rated Cyborgstarfish's post Disagree in the thread Just turned legal Butt.

Niiice legal!! I'm almost positive they get to reproduce at 16in. They start to look different. Leave it the way it is.

Mar 26, 2018
  11. Carterantebi rated Cyborgstarfish's post Disagree in the thread Halibut on the chew!.

Poor fish had its fish senses overloaded.

Mar 7, 2018
  12. sargo rated Cyborgstarfish's post Disagree in the thread Killin me!!.

Haha what if Dj takes some from the Hali pot and is like no one will notice. Seems like nobody will win it until spring.

Jan 8, 2018
  13. sargo rated Cyborgstarfish's post Disagree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Haha. I'm not even sure if I ever even told the story on here. So I will tell it in "short form" right now. I was fishing the pier and I...

Jan 6, 2018
  14. sargo rated Cyborgstarfish's post Disagree in the thread Secret Spot....

Nobody answered my question. That picture looks like its in L.A. Harbor. Where is the secret spot!

Dec 30, 2017