Ratings Cyborgstarfish has received

1. Tommy Chang rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Yellowtail still biting at Crystal pier?.

Move the decimal point over...

Aug 28, 2019
  2. jusbayz rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Father's day weekend.

Ghost shrimp? I mean corvina are a croaker after all haha

Jun 18, 2019
  3. geofish rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Father's day weekend.

Ghost shrimp? I mean corvina are a croaker after all haha

Jun 17, 2019
  4. Thomas R rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Hook up bait tips.

First you juice it up with chads scent and then insert .....

Jun 5, 2019
  5. Werfless rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread A Check off the Species List.

Yes Y? Not with jerkbait though I know better. Did you put a lure trap or something there haha. Had some big bites and I set the hook...

May 31, 2019
  6. Werfless rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread A Check off the Species List.

Yes did research thank you. I looked closer and I can see the difference now. [ATTACH] Blacksmith Perch [ATTACH] Black Surfperch

May 30, 2019
  7. Werfless rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread A Check off the Species List.

5/27/2019 I crossed a fish off my Species List that has eluding me for a long time. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Zebra Perch. It got snagged on...

May 30, 2019
  8. Carterantebi rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Hook up bait tips.

May 27, 2019
  9. Ebitda rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Hook up bait tips.

May 27, 2019
  10. sumpin_fishy rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Hook up bait tips.

May 27, 2019
  11. sdedtune rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Hook up bait tips.

May 27, 2019
  12. geofish rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Hook up bait tips.

May 26, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Hook up bait tips.

May 26, 2019
  14. Werfless rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders spring series finale.

I’m in coooooooookkkkkkiiiiieeesss!

May 26, 2019
  15. swings are free rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Hook up bait tips.

May 26, 2019
  16. Serruchofish rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Hook up bait tips.

May 26, 2019
  17. AzImport rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders spring series finale.

I’m in coooooooookkkkkkiiiiieeesss!

May 26, 2019
  18. AzImport rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread All Nighter on the Yak 4/11-12:.

**** I thought I am crazy when I stay up till 11 fishing. You win the medal for sure. And nice bass btw.

Apr 26, 2019
  19. Werfless rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread All Nighter on the Yak 4/11-12:.

**** I thought I am crazy when I stay up till 11 fishing. You win the medal for sure. And nice bass btw.

Apr 16, 2019
  20. Dont_Trip rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Spotted bay bass on a Lucky Craft lure?.

Should I tell him...

Apr 12, 2019