Ratings Cyborgstarfish has received

1. cavedog619 rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Kayak essential gear.

Paddle Seat Hat Anchor Buddy Light Sunglasses Sunscreen Extra clothes Rag Knife Tackle Rods and reels Rope for tieing up Bilge pump Gaff...

Sep 25, 2019
  2. K-Bo Smack rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread 4/4 Coronado Doormats.

I’ve got 15 legals since I moved here. Only one had something solid in its stomach. A smelt. I think it’s because they barf everything...

Apr 8, 2019
  3. mcfish rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Potential WR Corvina 4/4.

Niiice corvina! It’s the right length but not trying to rude but I’m not sure if has the girth to be world record. Maybe at the end of...

Apr 7, 2019
  4. MadMaxFishing rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Tips for safely and effectively releasing large sharks & rays from the pier?.

You put the butt of the rod through the lasso then let it fall down the line.

Mar 31, 2019
  5. ColdEye rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Tips for safely and effectively releasing large sharks & rays from the pier?.

Mar 27, 2019
  6. old_rookie rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Tips for safely and effectively releasing large sharks & rays from the pier?.

Mar 25, 2019
  7. Bassnbeans rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Tips for safely and effectively releasing large sharks & rays from the pier?.

Mar 25, 2019
  8. kciuchta rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Considering a Hobie PA.

Electronics. Possible additional accessories. Such as safety equipment or battery waterproof equipment... New stuff is expensive.

Jan 24, 2019
  9. basstard rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Z-Man vs Bass.

I’m glad you’re saying something because recently Zman on average is lasting me 15 fish average recently. One spot has tons of tail...

Jan 12, 2019
  10. Bassmann86 rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Shore Pounders Winter Series Sessions 1&2.

Dec 30, 2018
  11. K-Bo Smack rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Curado k vs. Tranx 200.

I had 40 braid to 12lb or 25 depending what I’m fishing. On baitcasters it’s heavily encouraged to use 30lb+ due to the lighter braids...

Dec 3, 2018
  12. Boogie rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Rusty Hook.

Rust spreads if you put them in a box. I put hook keepers on all my jerkbaits and put them inside a breatheable plastic pencil pouch and...

Nov 27, 2018
  13. fishingmissionbay rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Which rod brand and reel do you think are most popular and why?.

Seems like a lot of people have Lexa or Curado of some kind of generation to me. But downright by a landslide the most owned fishing...

Nov 14, 2018
  14. Roncador rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread 10/23/2018-10/25/2018 Hot Bass Bite.

10/23/2018 Night fished for spotties with sargo. We got on a pretty good bite. [ATTACH] My legal ^ v [ATTACH] sargo [ATTACH]...

Nov 2, 2018
  15. Fritzy rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Stupid Question.

I see parasites in smelt more than any other fish.

Oct 8, 2018
  16. itsyaboysears rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Rental.

Seaforth.

Sep 14, 2018
  17. Vito1023 rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Walking the dog & windknots.

Wind knots or twist knots happen on spinning gear all the time. But I have found that their are ways to prevent it and to stop it from...

Sep 2, 2018
  18. Easy619 rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Walking the dog & windknots.

Wind knots or twist knots happen on spinning gear all the time. But I have found that their are ways to prevent it and to stop it from...

Sep 1, 2018
  19. Tmaio123 rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread Cabezon in SD?.

Sculpin and cabezon can survive long periods of time out of the water. I heard it’s an adaptation from living in tide pools.

Aug 31, 2018
  20. mattgulptosser rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread On the jig.

Bonito on the west coast. Bonita on the east coast.

Aug 19, 2018