Ratings DA CZAR has given

1. DA CZAR rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 107.

You're missing out..you think Sutherland was frustrating?? 50 years golfing..still can be a puzzle!

Sep 8, 2021
  2. DA CZAR rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread 107.

Skinny fish out there too! Short sleeves? In that searing sun? I know I am not your mommy! :emoji_grin:

Sep 8, 2021
  3. DA CZAR rated otay michael's post Like in the thread 107.

Heard it was only going to be 107°, and that’s what it was. Been a while, Nice to be back. Also nice to fish till 830 at night without...

Sep 8, 2021
  4. DA CZAR rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Spooky day at Otay.

I like your posts! :-) Have not seen too many over the last 5 or so years, so they are a welcome site.

Sep 8, 2021
  5. DA CZAR rated Creek's post Like in the thread Fish finders??.

Get whatever makes you happy, but still keeps your wife in the dark.

Sep 6, 2021
  6. DA CZAR rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread 8/30- Morning@Murray.

What's going on???? No where in your story did I see the words "Tokyo Rig"...are you sure you went fishing today??? Maybe those are...

Sep 2, 2021
  7. DA CZAR rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Yes...I remember him. Fished Murray a lot and caught lots of bass. We shared a lot of fish stories since we fished the same lake...

Aug 29, 2021
  8. DA CZAR rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Notice he joined in 2008. He pre-dates most of you on this site. Murray fisherman if I remember correctly! You remember him VinnyBass...

Aug 29, 2021
  9. DA CZAR rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Right there it is... mystery solved!

Aug 29, 2021
  10. DA CZAR rated Daddo's post Like in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Aug 29, 2021
  11. DA CZAR rated Creek's post Like in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

I have no idea who you are sir, but I like you already. Your entire read was spot-on.

Aug 29, 2021
  12. DA CZAR rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Trump did say that he would be pulling out of there but I don’t think that he would of done it the way that Bidden did, IDK. Just...

Aug 26, 2021
  13. DA CZAR rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread El Cap 7/24.

Thank God they don't allow any water skiers at El Cap now and hopefully never again . I hate those Morons they don't have any idea of...

Jul 31, 2021
  14. DA CZAR rated toolbox's post Like in the thread hottie in tiny red bikini.

Actually here she is.. Man does Barrett play with your mind.[ATTACH]

May 31, 2018
  15. DA CZAR rated gnikking3's post Funny in the thread San Diego River report 8-31-17.

HEY THERE SUCKA CHUMPS! Report for the ol riv from Texas street to under the 163. Starting off at Texas street I was whipping around a...

Sep 24, 2017
  16. DA CZAR rated TheBassinPanda's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes Toad.

Holy what a fish. Congrats to him!

Sep 24, 2017