Ratings DA CZAR has given

1. DA CZAR rated toolbox's post Like in the thread hottie in tiny red bikini.

Actually here she is.. Man does Barrett play with your mind.[ATTACH]

May 31, 2018
  2. DA CZAR rated gnikking3's post Funny in the thread San Diego River report 8-31-17.

HEY THERE SUCKA CHUMPS! Report for the ol riv from Texas street to under the 163. Starting off at Texas street I was whipping around a...

Sep 24, 2017
  3. DA CZAR rated TheBassinPanda's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes Toad.

Holy what a fish. Congrats to him!

Sep 24, 2017
  4. DA CZAR rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes Toad.

Beastly!

Sep 24, 2017
  5. DA CZAR rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes Toad.

totally awesome bass! sweet.

Sep 24, 2017
  6. DA CZAR rated Pwy_FireCapt's post Agree in the thread Santee Lakes Toad.

Sweet! Looks like lake 4. Proud uncle!

Sep 24, 2017
  7. DA CZAR rated OG MUDBONE's post Like in the thread San Vicente 9/10/17 The Jig is Up.

Been swamped with work, can't believe it's been 3 months since I've gone fishing. Felt like an eternity, this trip was much needed....

Sep 14, 2017
  8. DA CZAR rated RippinLip619's post Like in the thread Murray 8/13 am-What goes up.. must go down.

Incredible that you used to be able to catch fish on a marshmallow! Now Murray is so pressured it's hard to catch em throwing dynamite!

Aug 17, 2017
  9. DA CZAR rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Murray 8/13 am-What goes up.. must go down.

Many decades ago: when I was a kid I fished the "kids pond" and used tiny marshmallows on a small treble hook with a light line...

Aug 17, 2017
  10. DA CZAR rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Murray 8/13 am-What goes up.. must go down.

You are not lucky, you have put the time in and its paying off big time. Thats how it works.

Aug 15, 2017
  11. DA CZAR rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Murray 8/13 am-What goes up.. must go down.

DA CZAR ... Thanks for the warning. I will have to disguise myself and fish in a blue and black Ranger bass boat & wear a blue or tan...

Aug 15, 2017
  12. DA CZAR rated NickasFish55's post Like in the thread Murray 8/4.

Went to Murray this afternoon. Tried finesse fishing everyspot I could (I'm shore pounding) tossing roboworms and senkos in either...

Aug 14, 2017
  13. DA CZAR rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Murray 8/13 am-What goes up.. must go down.

Had to do a quick am trip to Murray in the morning as I had made plans with my girlfriend for later. I was hoping(as always) for some...

Aug 14, 2017
  14. DA CZAR rated Fishbreath's post Funny in the thread Grumpy Old Men and their Fish: Episode V.

Not me. That's my brother doing his best DA CZAR imitation.

Aug 10, 2017
  15. DA CZAR rated J2kool619's post Like in the thread El Cap Closed????.

Funny some lady called today say I g are you guys actually open lmao

Aug 7, 2017