Ratings DA CZAR has given

1. DA CZAR rated Pwy_FireCapt's post Agree in the thread Santee Lakes Toad.

Sweet! Looks like lake 4. Proud uncle!

Sep 24, 2017
  2. DA CZAR rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Murray 8/13 am-What goes up.. must go down.

You are not lucky, you have put the time in and its paying off big time. Thats how it works.

Aug 15, 2017
  3. DA CZAR rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Morena stocked.....

If you really just want to catch something, try some bread balls on a #2 mosquito hook and 6lbs test mono. Morena is a world class carp...

Mar 2, 2017
  4. DA CZAR rated Hook1fred's post Agree in the thread Lining up at San V.

I don't think it had anything to do with common sense. It has to do with some idiots just wanting to get away with screwing the system....

Dec 8, 2016
  5. DA CZAR rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Protests.... Really?!?!?.

I like how the left claims most of Trumps supporters were KKK. Well 60 million voted for Trump and there are 3000 klan members, I'd say...

Nov 21, 2016
  6. DA CZAR rated indymusky's post Agree in the thread Protests.... Really?!?!?.

I keep seeing and reading it was the uneducated white man that elected him. I didn't see the spot on the ballot that asked for your...

Nov 21, 2016
  7. DA CZAR rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread San V is out of control!!.

Well, this certainly has taken a wild turn. I think everyone has a right to be on the water. I just think a little bit of being...

Oct 31, 2016
  8. DA CZAR rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread San V is out of control!!.

Fished a tournament there in March. Left my house at 2am. Fished all day, and drove home that evening. By myself. As if it wouldn't...

Oct 30, 2016
  9. DA CZAR rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread San V is out of control!!.

You're right. I'd much rather be staring at the shoreline of el cap or San Vicente than looking at what the river has to offer

Oct 30, 2016
  10. DA CZAR rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread San V is out of control!!.

Then go to the river like everyone else! If your boat is a deep V and over 16', it's not a freshwater boat. Seems to me most of the...

Oct 30, 2016
  11. DA CZAR rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread San V is out of control!!.

Yeah, BadBilly, that is an open wound still on this site for many. It was a bass boat that did that... That incident is a terrible...

Oct 29, 2016
  12. DA CZAR rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread San V is out of control!!.

Tom, unfortunately, the water contact folks are at a distinct advantage in this whole deal. They don't care. It is difficult to have...

Oct 29, 2016
  13. DA CZAR rated SkeeterSquad619's post Agree in the thread San V is out of control!!.

The worst thing I've seen so far happened this last Saturday. Apparently, people who buy Slalom Course tickets can effectively shut the...

Oct 26, 2016
  14. DA CZAR rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread One tackle box...

When I started to use my kayak and not my boat, I had to learn to only take the basics which at first used to bother me because I didn't...

Oct 7, 2016
  15. DA CZAR rated Paulito's post Agree in the thread One tackle box...

Don't worry you come to a point where you realize that you only used 1/100 of the tackle you took out. Then you plan ahead and try and...

Oct 7, 2016
  16. DA CZAR rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Really?.

I think almost every angler in this thread and the bass forums consider stocked trout fish food not people food

Sep 28, 2016
  17. DA CZAR rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread Really?.

Or carp. There are giant ones in San V, their big broad sides are easy to accidentally snag with a crankbait, and they make long...

Sep 28, 2016