Ratings DA CZAR has given

1. DA CZAR rated gnikking3's post Funny in the thread San Diego River report 8-31-17.

HEY THERE SUCKA CHUMPS! Report for the ol riv from Texas street to under the 163. Starting off at Texas street I was whipping around a...

Sep 24, 2017
  2. DA CZAR rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Murray 8/13 am-What goes up.. must go down.

Many decades ago: when I was a kid I fished the "kids pond" and used tiny marshmallows on a small treble hook with a light line...

Aug 17, 2017
  3. DA CZAR rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Murray 8/13 am-What goes up.. must go down.

DA CZAR ... Thanks for the warning. I will have to disguise myself and fish in a blue and black Ranger bass boat & wear a blue or tan...

Aug 15, 2017
  4. DA CZAR rated Fishbreath's post Funny in the thread Grumpy Old Men and their Fish: Episode V.

Not me. That's my brother doing his best DA CZAR imitation.

Aug 10, 2017
  5. DA CZAR rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Rain.

Patience my ***. My favorite song comes to mind. Move...Get Out The Way!!! lol Just kidding. Im heading out on the 10th and will park at...

May 5, 2017
  6. DA CZAR rated BassinNova's post Funny in the thread Listening to people talk while I'm fishing.

My buddy Snag when we're posting deep in the tulles at Miramar will make funny bird noises (usually when the fishing is really slow)...

Mar 20, 2017
  7. DA CZAR rated RippinLip619's post Funny in the thread Lake Murray Info??.

Ya a lot of headaches and blue balls

Mar 9, 2017
  8. DA CZAR rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread 3/5/2017 Trout be Biting!.

Wow, someones getting a little picky with the fishing. I don't care if my fish are from TJ as long as I'm having fun catching them and...

Mar 6, 2017
  9. DA CZAR rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread Lost and Found.

I don't think he believes you

Dec 6, 2016
  10. DA CZAR rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Legal poaching at San V.

On a PLATTER!

Nov 18, 2016
  11. DA CZAR rated DCFISH's post Funny in the thread Legal poaching at San V.

BLUEGILL LIVES MATTER!!

Nov 18, 2016
  12. DA CZAR rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Liberal Tears.

All this friction has me in a dither. Where's my therapy dog and blankey! Can't we all just get a lawn?

Nov 18, 2016
  13. DA CZAR rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread Funny Pic of the Day.

. [ATTACH]

Oct 30, 2016
  14. DA CZAR rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread Funny Pic of the Day.

. [ATTACH]

Oct 29, 2016
  15. DA CZAR rated STiCKY's post Funny in the thread Steath required at San V!.

Only time I'm more stealthy than when I'm fishing is when the ole lady is all snuggled up and I bust a move out the back door running to...

Oct 21, 2016
  16. DA CZAR rated Paulito's post Funny in the thread One tackle box...

....wait im not done. Even though your catching fish you always think"aww man i wish i brought this bag of plastics out" or "man i...

Oct 7, 2016
  17. DA CZAR rated swings are free's post Funny in the thread San V 9/29 and 10/1.

I've have put my tube in some gnarly places but lindo has never crossed my mind. That would make for a good dare, night sesh at lindo no...

Oct 3, 2016
  18. DA CZAR rated Fishbreath's post Funny in the thread Really?.

[ATTACH]

Sep 28, 2016
  19. DA CZAR rated bayliner12's post Funny in the thread SV General Info.

Posers? really? its a lot more athletic than sitting holding a pole, give it a try sometime...how about you take it to the bay?

Sep 21, 2016