Ratings DA CZAR has given

1. DA CZAR rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Steath required at San V!.

If I could give legitimate advise.....I will recommend you read it. "in the pursuit of giant bass" . It's old school, but still...

Oct 20, 2016
  2. DA CZAR rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Helpful in the thread San V heads up.

Yep. Had to fizz quite a few fish today.

Sep 25, 2016
  3. DA CZAR rated SageBug's post Helpful in the thread San V heads up.

Thanks! Found a video as well [MEDIA] [ATTACH]

Sep 24, 2016
  4. DA CZAR rated last cast's post Helpful in the thread San V heads up.

Tackle warehouse sells them. Bends Mender Deflator Needle http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Bends_Mender_Deflator_Needle/descpage-BMDNP.html

Sep 24, 2016
  5. DA CZAR rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Helpful in the thread San V heads up.

A long needle syringe is what I use.

Sep 24, 2016
  6. DA CZAR rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Just curious.

DVL was stocked with trout prior to it opening in 2003. Trout did holdover but without any inflowing tributaries, we knew they would...

Sep 9, 2016
  7. DA CZAR rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Just curious.

Lake trout and brook trout are a char (Salvelinus sp.).which can spawn in less "riverine" areas with appropriate substrate like shallow...

Sep 9, 2016
  8. DA CZAR rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Braided line and mind set..

In our San Diego lakes I use zero leader ever. I just use various pound tests from 4/5 pound to 65. Drop shot, i dont drop shot. Ned...

Aug 11, 2016
  9. DA CZAR rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Braided line and mind set..

Tape the spool to keep it from spinning on the spool if its a smaller spool if a larger spool use a mono backer to be able to fill up...

Aug 11, 2016
  10. DA CZAR rated gatorfan's post Helpful in the thread Gator sighting at Lower Otay.

I pretty much only throw it with the bead now. I learned that out here and switched years ago. I feel more confident with it and think...

May 18, 2016
  11. DA CZAR rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread senkos in the tulles.

When thinking about a Senko you also need to think about its the only weight you are using. If not then you are just flipping and then...

May 17, 2016
  12. DA CZAR rated doubletap's post Helpful in the thread Anybody been.......

was there tues. 8 to 3 cold and windy we never got a bite seen 1 fish caught but they have stocked since then

Jan 23, 2016