Ratings DA CZAR has received

1. fisheromen rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Lake Murray-Recent fun(View if you want to).

Maybe a Fedora ???? If I was him id definitely go for the purple one ...he would be pimp them lol [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 30, 2018
  2. DeeMoeWin rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Poachers Question.

Don't need a key for Murray either .(just saying)

Jun 6, 2018
  3. Werfless rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Poachers Question.

Don't need a key for Murray either .(just saying)

Jun 2, 2018
  4. Bear6813 rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread What to do with carp?.

Years ago when I was a kid I used to actually target carp because of the fight they put on...I would catch one and walk it up to the...

May 13, 2018
  5. Johnny A rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Tree hugger horror stories?.

I would have told him 200 bucks and thrown it back ... if he was offering 100 he surely would have given up 200

Mar 10, 2018
  6. Hitfish rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Tree hugger horror stories?.

If a tree hugger ever approaches me while im fishing i will drown him/her plain and simple if one approached me while im in the desert...

Mar 9, 2018
  7. ScubaLee03 rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread What to do with carp?.

Years ago when I was a kid I used to actually target carp because of the fight they put on...I would catch one and walk it up to the...

Nov 28, 2017
  8. edelatorre rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes Toad.

As they say the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree being the uncle tree ..I thought I would post this for my nephew who fishes Santee...

Oct 4, 2017
  9. comguy19 rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes Toad.

As they say the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree being the uncle tree ..I thought I would post this for my nephew who fishes Santee...

Oct 3, 2017
  10. mcfish rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes Toad.

Oct 2, 2017
  11. sumpin_fishy rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes Toad.

Sep 30, 2017
  12. Tarheelblue76 rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes Toad.

Sep 29, 2017
  13. Troy rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes Toad.

Sep 29, 2017
  14. robbiesmith25 rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes Toad.

Sep 28, 2017