Ratings DA CZAR has received

1. JustBass rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread A couple of Late reports.

I had mentioned i have been fishing and doing rather well and just didnt make a report about it.,..While hijacking my nephews boat on...

Sep 13, 2021
  2. Werfless rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Highlights of a slow day.

Its an absolutely shame what the city did to Lake Morena many years ago how they have drained it off and has never recovered......that...

Sep 8, 2021
  3. swings are free rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread A couple of Late reports.

I had mentioned i have been fishing and doing rather well and just didnt make a report about it.,..While hijacking my nephews boat on...

Sep 7, 2021
  4. fisheromen rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread A couple of Late reports.

Sep 7, 2021
  5. Werfless rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread A couple of Late reports.

Sep 7, 2021
  6. Werfless rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Spooky day at Otay.

Hook'em Horns:emoji_metal:

Sep 6, 2021
  7. mcfish rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Spooky day at Otay.

So I haven't posted lately except for in VIP lounge...so I thought id post a fish report ..Truth be told I have been fishing and done...

Sep 6, 2021
  8. otay michael rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Spooky day at Otay.

So I haven't posted lately except for in VIP lounge...so I thought id post a fish report ..Truth be told I have been fishing and done...

Sep 5, 2021
  9. bassgalrascal rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Spooky day at Otay.

Sep 5, 2021
  10. Werfless rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Fish finders??.

I have a Hummingbird Helix 5 Di on my float tube ...I mostly use it for structure and depth but it has down imaging and side...

Sep 5, 2021
  11. bajacamp rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Spooky day at Otay.

Sep 5, 2021
  12. dshotter rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Spooky day at Otay.

Sep 5, 2021
  13. Werfless rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Spooky day at Otay.

Sep 5, 2021
  14. Bassrunner115 rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Spooky day at Otay.

Sep 5, 2021
  15. Everydog rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Spooky day at Otay.

Sep 5, 2021
  16. Werfless rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread El Cap 8/21.

Thats awesome...how about them nats?....they still out the there like a blanket....?..

Sep 2, 2021
  17. cavedog619 rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

i dont know how anyone could say Trump failed as a president...He brought back american jobs ...he was trying to secure the borders .. I...

Aug 27, 2021
  18. Creek rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

i dont know how anyone could say Trump failed as a president...He brought back american jobs ...he was trying to secure the borders .. I...

Aug 26, 2021
  19. swings are free rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Aug 26, 2021
  20. hookemdano rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Aug 26, 2021