Ratings DA CZAR has received

1. VinnyBass rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Lake Murray-Recent fun(View if you want to).

Maybe a Fedora ???? If I was him id definitely go for the purple one ...he would be pimp them lol [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 30, 2018
  2. the bass killing machine rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread hottie in tiny red bikini.

Holy crap.,..I cant unsee that now

Jun 1, 2018
  3. geofish rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Poachers Question.

Don't need a key for Murray either .(just saying)

Jun 1, 2018
  4. Hitfish rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Tree hugger horror stories?.

I would have told him 200 bucks and thrown it back ... if he was offering 100 he surely would have given up 200

Mar 9, 2018
  5. kobra rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Rain.

its a very rare commodity these day .. I believe the term "entitlement" has taken the place of term "common sense" but that's another...

May 7, 2017
  6. kobra rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Rain.

All I'm saying is let's use common sense ...i know that could be asking a lot just saying

May 7, 2017
  7. snookslayer rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Rain.

its a very rare commodity these day .. I believe the term "entitlement" has taken the place of term "common sense" but that's another...

May 7, 2017
  8. fisheromen rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Rain.

May 5, 2017
  9. BassinNova rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Barrett.

I don't care about the rain it's the idiots that don't know how to drive in the mud that I worry about

May 4, 2017
  10. snookslayer rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Barrett.

I don't care about the rain it's the idiots that don't know how to drive in the mud that I worry about

May 4, 2017
  11. bassgalrascal rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Barrett.

May 4, 2017
  12. BassinNova rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread 4-13 City council update..

I got that one too...Only one to take the time to email back..the other 3 I got were automatically sent

Apr 23, 2017
  13. BassinNova rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Odd year for big bass.

I have to agree with you Rob..The big bass tally is down ..for me as well. I have no idea what happened to Lake Murray ..not only are...

Apr 18, 2017
  14. rustyh rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Meeting re: Pure Water / Miramar Lake this Thursday, April 13th.

I really do think the city could give a rats azzz what we think and I would hate to discourage anyone but I just came from Miramar and...

Apr 13, 2017
  15. Rxwoman rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

Enforcing the rules of the lake more ... Im tired of seeing people swim in the lakes or kids playing in them like they are their own...

Mar 28, 2017
  16. VinnyBass rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Listening to people talk while I'm fishing.

Dude..you cant believe the stuff i hear fishing at Murray in my tube especially in the early morning when they cant see you or know...

Mar 21, 2017
  17. chris cox rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Classic Accessories Bighorn Float Tube.

Maybe Im a little late to the party but I have used the Bighorn float tube and I really liked it...That being said I did buy a...

Mar 20, 2017
  18. swings are free rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Funny Pic of the Day.

the luck dog award goes to...... [ATTACH]

Mar 15, 2017