Ratings DA CZAR has received

1. mcfish rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread fish finder.

I have the hummingbird helix DI 5 and love it has sonar and down imaging it works really good for me

Dec 12, 2018
  2. mcfish rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread Lake Murray-Recent fun(View if you want to).

Maybe a Fedora ???? If I was him id definitely go for the purple one ...he would be pimp them lol [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 1, 2018
  3. VinnyBass rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread Poachers Question.

Don't need a key for Murray either .(just saying)

Jun 6, 2018
  4. rustyh rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread Funny Pic of the Day.

. [ATTACH]

Oct 30, 2016
  5. jacko rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread San V heads up.

Where do you pick up a fizzer? Or is there something that can be used from home

Oct 8, 2016
  6. fisheromen rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread Big Bass Fishing.

If you see your structure throw to it..and let it sit for a bit...watch your line for the slightest of twitches..if after a couple of...

Jul 17, 2016
  7. fishfanatic rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread Fishing Weed Lines.

If you are talking about a graph for your float tube ..a good yet fairly inexpensive one is the hummingbird fishing buddy....I believe...

Jul 10, 2016
  8. BassinNova rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread First Time @ Lake Murray from Shore.

Depending on what time "work" is ..if its in the morning I would start at San Carlos Arm near the power lines..There is a good shore...

May 13, 2016
  9. mcfish rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread Lake Murray report.

T-rigging yes Watermelon color

Apr 3, 2016
  10. swings are free rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread Boat seats reupholstery recomendation?.

Depending on where you live there is a place by my house in la mesa that does excellent work ..they are on the corner of university and...

Feb 29, 2016
  11. blackcloud9 rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread For all you crappie fisherman.

Just thought Id give ya'll who crappie fish a heads up ..but Lake Murray is going off with huge crappie right now...They are even...

Oct 17, 2015
  12. scisports rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread For all you crappie fisherman.

Just thought Id give ya'll who crappie fish a heads up ..but Lake Murray is going off with huge crappie right now...They are even...

Oct 16, 2015
  13. Uwjon rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread For all you crappie fisherman.

Oct 16, 2015
  14. OwenMeALunker rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread For all you crappie fisherman.

Oct 16, 2015
  15. swings are free rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread For all you crappie fisherman.

Oct 16, 2015
  16. Low&Slow rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread Joke of the day.

Dirty Little Matt is sitting in the back of math class, obviously not paying any attention, when the teacher calls his name. "Yeah...

Sep 24, 2015
  17. Fisherman Nate rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread Divers looking for body in Lake Murray.

The body of a San Diego State student was found Friday afternoon in Lake Murray, a day after the student disappeared there. The body was...

Mar 28, 2015
  18. Abbott rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread Fifty pound (almost) limit today.

Dang FB...great day....That had to be fun as hell !!

Jan 14, 2015
  19. STiCKY rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread Waders taking on water.

I use Plasti Dip...it comes in a spray can and works better than anything I ever used before...

Jan 10, 2015