Ratings daBASSwrangla has given

1. daBASSwrangla rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Fun in the Sun.

Got on the water about 4:25am and started paddling backwards. I put on my audiobook “History of Bourbon” and just enjoyed being on the...

Jul 14, 2020 at 11:43 AM
  2. daBASSwrangla rated born2fish's post Like in the thread Who got in?.

Got the 15th. Website said 25 tickets per day with each purchases allowed to bring in another friend paying $20. Upwards of 50 people...

Jul 2, 2020
  3. daBASSwrangla rated dbrown6535's post Like in the thread Will Big B open this year?.

Looking for kayaker to tow me to Pine?

Jun 11, 2020
  4. daBASSwrangla rated self fish's post Like in the thread Tickets?.

Does anyone know when tickets will be available for the opening day or how it's gonna work this season? I can't wait, I'm so stoked that...

Jun 11, 2020
  5. daBASSwrangla rated B Ruck's post Like in the thread Current water levels?.

I like toolbox 's idea... Open it up to float tubes and kayaks. Naturally distanced? Low maintenance? Let's do this!

Apr 29, 2020
  6. daBASSwrangla rated bluegillman's post Like in the thread Its working "Barrett Junkies".

Oh I get that TommyP - I wrote a sample letter for anglers to send to mayor and council members, see below: SD Anglers Letter to...

Apr 26, 2020
  7. daBASSwrangla rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Its working "Barrett Junkies".

Absolutely....... Go the City of San Diego website and you will see all the email address of the Mayor and your local city councilman...

Apr 26, 2020
  8. daBASSwrangla rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Avet SXJ & Daiwa Saltist 20 2spd.

Avet SXJ 5.3:1 in really good condition $120 Daiwa Saltist 20LD 2 speed $160 Can ship on your dime if needed [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Apr 14, 2020
  9. daBASSwrangla rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Current water levels?.

Its never opening again. everyone should just forget about this lake all together lol

Apr 1, 2020
  10. daBASSwrangla rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Current water levels?.

Anybody remember the year that the water dropped sharply and there was thigh-deep mud all around the lake? I think somebody brought up...

Apr 1, 2020
  11. daBASSwrangla rated Queue's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

[ATTACH] Yeah but, no waters in the Eastern Sierra’or the IV (of which are all in my Region) have fish like this (SD County sampled this...

Nov 30, 2019
  12. daBASSwrangla rated Werfless's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

A lake with rampant tule perch and feral goldfish? Makes one wonder.. and not expect an answer.. lol

Nov 30, 2019
  13. daBASSwrangla rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread The return of the Yellowfin Tuna.

Ultimately, who cares? YFT have been spotted, targeted and brought home. Not all boats, not consistently, still, YFT in June? Seems...

Jun 20, 2019
  14. daBASSwrangla rated bryancun's post Like in the thread 6-8, the kids crushed it.

Good day at Barrett. 35 bass and 7 blue bill with my 9 and 6 year old. 10 hours, not one complaint. Count is down but quality is way...

Jun 8, 2019
  15. daBASSwrangla rated Big C's post Agree in the thread Opening Report.

Why are you guys talking about Hodges when the big B is now open?

May 2, 2019