Ratings daBASSwrangla has given

1. daBASSwrangla rated Queue's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

[ATTACH] Yeah but, no waters in the Eastern Sierra’or the IV (of which are all in my Region) have fish like this (SD County sampled this...

Nov 30, 2019
  2. daBASSwrangla rated Werfless's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

A lake with rampant tule perch and feral goldfish? Makes one wonder.. and not expect an answer.. lol

Nov 30, 2019
  3. daBASSwrangla rated Hoppe55's post Like in the thread For Sale Okuma Tesoro 10S / Okuma PCH Custom $400.

Okuma combo for sale. Used one time on a 1/2 day. Okuma Tesoro 10S filled with 60# Izorline. Okuma PCH Custom 9ft XH 30-60lbs. Great set...

Jul 19, 2019
  4. daBASSwrangla rated bryancun's post Like in the thread 6-8, the kids crushed it.

Good day at Barrett. 35 bass and 7 blue bill with my 9 and 6 year old. 10 hours, not one complaint. Count is down but quality is way...

Jun 8, 2019
  5. daBASSwrangla rated Jonny's post Like in the thread Rig rollcall (What's everybody using?).

[ATTACH] Straight Cadillac!!! Back on my grind starting this weekend!!

Dec 3, 2018
  6. daBASSwrangla rated Nute's post Like in the thread Rig rollcall (What's everybody using?).

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Nothin beats a fishcat. My rack design is a little crude, but it works for what I need. Big bear...

Dec 3, 2018
  7. daBASSwrangla rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread For Sale Johnny Morris Combo w/ LC rod.

Nice tile!

Nov 19, 2018
  8. daBASSwrangla rated wackyrig's post Like in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

I'm going this Saturday, and I'll tell you all about the 63 bass I catch.

May 13, 2018
  9. daBASSwrangla rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

Trust me, you don’t want the numbers! Ha! However I will give them to you anyway. Haha. I myself, boated 4 fish and had 3 jump me off....

May 13, 2018
  10. daBASSwrangla rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread The Big B is Back! Opening day report.

Back at Barrett after a two year absence and loved the higher water level. There is still room for a lot more. We started about halfway...

May 3, 2017
  11. daBASSwrangla rated Kellen's post Like in the thread CCA Craft Beer and Food Festival.

[ATTACH] The Coastal Conservation Association California San Diego Chapter is hosting their annual fundraiser event, the Craft Beer...

Sep 8, 2016
  12. daBASSwrangla rated Marcus Reichert's post Like in the thread SD River 163 Bridge.

They have it at Turners too

Aug 18, 2016
  13. daBASSwrangla rated Charles's post Like in the thread SD River 163 Bridge.

Unless the 4# line is for fun, you can go heavier. In our dozen or so sessions there in the last month we started out with 10# and...

Aug 18, 2016
  14. daBASSwrangla rated Joeybo's post Like in the thread For Sale Sold.

I'll buy them for 30$

May 6, 2016
  15. daBASSwrangla rated ZoGemini569's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake Season Opener (Wednesday 5/4/2016.

I love it compared to my old Lowrance Elite 4X-DSI. When all the tubers came in for the the 12 noon break my tube was pulled up on shore...

May 6, 2016
  16. daBASSwrangla rated ZoGemini569's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake Season Opener (Wednesday 5/4/2016.

Watch "Barrett Lake Season Opener 5 4 2016 Wednesday" on YouTube [MEDIA]

May 6, 2016