Ratings daBASSwrangla has given

1. daBASSwrangla rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread The return of the Yellowfin Tuna.

Ultimately, who cares? YFT have been spotted, targeted and brought home. Not all boats, not consistently, still, YFT in June? Seems...

Jun 20, 2019
  2. daBASSwrangla rated Big C's post Agree in the thread Opening Report.

Why are you guys talking about Hodges when the big B is now open?

May 2, 2019
  3. daBASSwrangla rated Saderwings's post Agree in the thread Calico Short Strikes.

Don't take this the wrong way but if your getting repeated short strikes, you don't want to catch those guys anyway. Good news is that...

Sep 8, 2016
  4. daBASSwrangla rated pipster's post Agree in the thread SD River 163 Bridge.

I haven't tried the tubes in a while. I read they were going to dredge that mess this year did it ever happen? Another good spot to...

Aug 18, 2016
  5. daBASSwrangla rated Nute's post Agree in the thread To 'that guy'.

Not sure if you're on here, but it's been heard that you at least read posts on here. You and your 'crew' fished yesterday, all rockin'...

Aug 18, 2016
  6. daBASSwrangla rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread Barrett: Camp Cleanup.

PS, help save a fish. Tossing torn plastics away is just as bad, fish bite 'deadsticked baits', why wouldn't they eat your trash? And...

Jun 16, 2016
  7. daBASSwrangla rated Low&Slow's post Agree in the thread T-Rig Baits?.

O if were talking all time its definitely the pumpkin green senko my friends. I was just trying to mix it up with the lizards.

Oct 23, 2015
  8. daBASSwrangla rated gordon's post Agree in the thread 7.12.2015: SD Bay Again.

I read that post 3 times and i am still unsure of what the f happened that day

Jul 14, 2015
  9. daBASSwrangla rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Wed. 6th report.

as we all have had days to brag about at Barrett. But 78 for the day is a far cry from 90 in 2 hours. Thats not even debatable

May 11, 2015
  10. daBASSwrangla rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Otay(Apr. 29)-Mixing it up for busting bass.

I want a 15 fish not great day!! ;)

May 5, 2015
  11. daBASSwrangla rated chris102681's post Agree in the thread Barrett pond- really...a pond.

The lakes we're not allowed to fish manage to be full of water.

Apr 13, 2015
  12. daBASSwrangla rated Zac Ames's post Agree in the thread 8lber at lake ramona.

hate to break it too you but it looks like a high 5-6 to me still a great catch but aint no 8.

Apr 13, 2015