Ratings Daiwadude has given

1. Daiwadude rated Creek's post Like in the thread Typical Spanish Saturday.

Let's first talk about fishing on a Saturday and why I should have listened long ago when friends of mine here said, "Mike, don't bother...

Aug 7, 2019
  2. Daiwadude rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread A Check off the Species List.

5/27/2019 I crossed a fish off my Species List that has eluding me for a long time. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Zebra Perch. It got snagged on...

Jun 5, 2019
  3. Daiwadude rated sargo's post Like in the thread Mission bay May 7th 2019.

12:10pm 3.8 high tide 4:53pm 2.0 low tide [ATTACH] 3:49pm - 6.2lbs

May 30, 2019
  4. Daiwadude rated itsyaboysears's post Like in the thread BOOYAH!!!!! 65”+ Grinner.

Well.... Let’s just say CONSISTENCY pays off. I was surely about to hit 10 consecutive skunks in a row for this species. Psssh okay...

May 17, 2019
  5. Daiwadude rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Kayak Vermillion and Sheephead March - San Diego.

Kayak fishing on the Hobie recently, launched down the street at WindanSea. Pretty slow fishing lots of pelagic red crab and anchovies...

Apr 15, 2019
  6. Daiwadude rated scisports's post Agree in the thread Dog Beach Halibut.

Going for only Hali’s is a GRIND. I always lose patience. The recommendations above are all great, and larger baits will produce larger...

Apr 15, 2019
  7. Daiwadude rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread White Sea bass hunting.

I'm tentatively in; I gotta equip my kayak better before taking it out on the ocean though.

Apr 9, 2019
  8. Daiwadude rated Mustachebassin's post Like in the thread North County Pre-Work Calicos.

Last few weeks I've been sneaking out for a few hours before work in Carlsbad right off the beach. Out the door by 615, on the water by...

Apr 9, 2019
  9. Daiwadude rated Bassnbeans's post Funny in the thread Got a doormat on the LC.

[ATTACH] Literally! Never know what’s going to come in on the tide. Actually did get a baby hali on it, so at least now I know the...

Feb 13, 2019
  10. Daiwadude rated Slater's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Thats how I felt the morning, grinding......

Feb 10, 2019
  11. Daiwadude rated toddamus's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Where in the heck did you find a picture of me?

Feb 10, 2019
  12. Daiwadude rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread SDPD.

You should of asked them if they had a fishing license. LOL

Feb 4, 2019
  13. Daiwadude rated 5-20's post Agree in the thread Big Macks creating big bites in PL - advice?.

#65 power pro braid to #40 seaguar Blue label is what a lot of people use around the kelp for bait. Match the hook to the bait size....

Jan 17, 2019
  14. Daiwadude rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Quivira Marina.

Here ya go.. Fish and Game Code Section 2009. (a) A person shall not willfully interfere with the participation of any individual in...

Jan 11, 2019
  15. Daiwadude rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Quivira Marina.

You were had. It happens to us lower-class, second-rate fishermen all the time. Welcome to the club. Anytime one of these idiots tells...

Jan 11, 2019
  16. Daiwadude rated Caballito's post Agree in the thread Rate the new Shelter Island Launch ramp.

I like it. I think everyone will be really happy with the new ramp and it’s ample amount of parking. There is no need to use the Dana...

Jan 10, 2019
  17. Daiwadude rated Slater's post Agree in the thread Rate the new Shelter Island Launch ramp.

designed by non boaters...

Jan 10, 2019
  18. Daiwadude rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Rate the new Shelter Island Launch ramp.

This should be interesting during tuna/zonie season.. lol

Jan 10, 2019
  19. Daiwadude rated agrazela's post Agree in the thread Rate the new Shelter Island Launch ramp.

I give the new SI launch ramp a D-minus at best. There's really not that much more maneuverable space in the basin, thanks to the...

Jan 10, 2019
  20. Daiwadude rated fishfanatic's post Agree in the thread Poway clarification.

I second chris on poway fishing. I've caught one bass there in my life and have gone about 5 times. It was on a ds and from a boat off...

Jan 5, 2019