Ratings Daiwadude has given

1. Daiwadude rated Creek's post Like in the thread Typical Spanish Saturday.

Let's first talk about fishing on a Saturday and why I should have listened long ago when friends of mine here said, "Mike, don't bother...

Aug 7, 2019
  2. Daiwadude rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread A Check off the Species List.

5/27/2019 I crossed a fish off my Species List that has eluding me for a long time. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Zebra Perch. It got snagged on...

Jun 5, 2019
  3. Daiwadude rated sargo's post Like in the thread Mission bay May 7th 2019.

12:10pm 3.8 high tide 4:53pm 2.0 low tide [ATTACH] 3:49pm - 6.2lbs

May 30, 2019
  4. Daiwadude rated itsyaboysears's post Like in the thread BOOYAH!!!!! 65”+ Grinner.

Well.... Let’s just say CONSISTENCY pays off. I was surely about to hit 10 consecutive skunks in a row for this species. Psssh okay...

May 17, 2019
  5. Daiwadude rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Kayak Vermillion and Sheephead March - San Diego.

Kayak fishing on the Hobie recently, launched down the street at WindanSea. Pretty slow fishing lots of pelagic red crab and anchovies...

Apr 15, 2019
  6. Daiwadude rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread White Sea bass hunting.

I'm tentatively in; I gotta equip my kayak better before taking it out on the ocean though.

Apr 9, 2019
  7. Daiwadude rated Mustachebassin's post Like in the thread North County Pre-Work Calicos.

Last few weeks I've been sneaking out for a few hours before work in Carlsbad right off the beach. Out the door by 615, on the water by...

Apr 9, 2019
  8. Daiwadude rated Jasonm26's post Like in the thread Killer trout lure gets limits..

Forgot to post the lure [ATTACH]

Dec 3, 2018
  9. Daiwadude rated Jasonm26's post Like in the thread Killer trout lure gets limits..

Buddy got this lure as a joke, so I decided to put it to the test. Got my trout limit at Santee Lakes in 2 1/2 hours. I give it five...

Dec 3, 2018
  10. Daiwadude rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Miramar lake cats.

Stink bait.. Just stinks.. Mack chunks or ANY legal fin bait is far superior in my experience

Oct 27, 2018
  11. Daiwadude rated BassinNova's post Like in the thread 4s ranch park pond.

Gotta love the private lakes around here that most of the residents don't even fish. I understand having strict patrols because the...

Oct 1, 2018
  12. Daiwadude rated wackyrig's post Like in the thread Kauai 2018 Peacock Bass! Pic heavy.

Took the family to Kauai on September 4th, And decided to take our fishing Poles this time. After fishing some salt water and brackish...

Sep 18, 2018
  13. Daiwadude rated itsyaboysears's post Like in the thread Torrey Pines Massive YFC.

Surf fished Torrey Pines during the outgoing tide and pulled up this HUGE YFC. I thought it was either an ray or shark due to the way it...

Sep 5, 2018
  14. Daiwadude rated TheBassinPanda's post Like in the thread What is your pb largemouth bass?.

12.2lbs caught this year at Wohlford. [ATTACH]

Aug 16, 2018
  15. Daiwadude rated Dry Fly Rie's post Like in the thread 4s ranch park pond.

It's posted "No Fishing" and gets patrolled regularly by the park rangers. They kick people out of there all the time. Occasionally,...

Aug 14, 2018
  16. Daiwadude rated Beangone's post Like in the thread Advice from a master.

[ATTACH] okTook some advice from a master of Murray fishing. He told me to not give up on the robo worm in margarita mutilator that I...

Aug 14, 2018
  17. Daiwadude rated Carterantebi's post Like in the thread Big Tuna and a 10 year old - 7-11-18 pm - MB.

Lol all the kids I’ve been fishing with have been saying the same thing. *catches 8 inch spotty* “Oooo can we keep it?!” “No it’s too...

Jul 28, 2018
  18. Daiwadude rated halihunter6i9's post Like in the thread Rip LC.

Biggest hit I had but l9st it [ATTACH]

Jul 24, 2018
  19. Daiwadude rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Seakeeper for a Kayak???.

There are days I'm floating around fishing and enjoying the movement - then I see one of the nearby power boats, and it is rocking back...

Jul 23, 2018
  20. Daiwadude rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Exotic Catch 7/19/2018.

7/19/2018 Fished with my little brother for bass in the afternoon. The target was big bass. We both were getting them consistently the...

Jul 23, 2018