Ratings Daiwadude has given

1. Daiwadude rated RomanCastro's post Disagree in the thread [VIDEO] - Kayak Setup.

Hi SDFish Fam! I've been getting some questions about my kayak setup so I put together a video and thought some of you guys would enjoy...

Oct 12, 2017
  2. Daiwadude rated RomanCastro's post Disagree in the thread [VIDEO] How I'm Catching Them In Mission Bay.

Hi SD Fish Fam! I hit mission bay with a few friends and snagged a few fish. I still feel I have tons to learn but I've picked up enough...

Oct 9, 2017
  3. Daiwadude rated Saintwho's post Disagree in the thread Do you eat Bass, Halibut, etc or just catch'm for the fun?.

Re: Do you eat Bass, Halibut, etc or just catch'm for the fu Bout to start my sd fishing experience. I will eat anything that's legal...

Jul 28, 2017
  4. Daiwadude rated Mike Mchugh's post Disagree in the thread IB Surf Sesh....

Catch and release baby, only way to go....If you want eat it fish go buy it.

May 28, 2017
  5. Daiwadude rated chris102681's post Disagree in the thread 8.2 pig caught at Lake Murray.

How can we possibly convince the city to do slot limits on bass for harvest not tournaments obviously.

Nov 11, 2015