Ratings Daiwadude has given

1. Daiwadude rated Bassnbeans's post Funny in the thread Got a doormat on the LC.

[ATTACH] Literally! Never know what’s going to come in on the tide. Actually did get a baby hali on it, so at least now I know the...

Feb 13, 2019
  2. Daiwadude rated Slater's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Thats how I felt the morning, grinding......

Feb 10, 2019
  3. Daiwadude rated toddamus's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Where in the heck did you find a picture of me?

Feb 10, 2019
  4. Daiwadude rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread SDPD.

You should of asked them if they had a fishing license. LOL

Feb 4, 2019
  5. Daiwadude rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Rate the new Shelter Island Launch ramp.

This should be interesting during tuna/zonie season.. lol

Jan 10, 2019
  6. Daiwadude rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread What is your pb largemouth bass?.

Aug 24, 2018
  7. Daiwadude rated frankiefrank's post Funny in the thread Big Tuna and a 10 year old - 7-11-18 pm - MB.

that kid is braver than me for eating a spottie lol

Jul 28, 2018
  8. Daiwadude rated Eg3210's post Funny in the thread Are swimbaits just an inside joke?.

So I’ve used swimbaits on jig heads dozens of times for, I don’t know, maybe a fifty or more hours and I’ve caught one fish that way and...

Jul 16, 2018
  9. Daiwadude rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Big bay corvina.

Seaport village tomorrow:emoji_relaxed: [ATTACH]

Jun 27, 2018
  10. Daiwadude rated RDozer's post Funny in the thread Blacks Beach YFC and a naked broad jogging in the background.

{Zoom in if u dare on the latter, she was around Grandma status} Was saying good bye to some coworkers traveling Sunday, they wanted to...

Feb 4, 2018
  11. Daiwadude rated Rokbury14's post Funny in the thread The bite picked up?.

When you start work a 4am then take a half day like I did Fri...that leaves a LOT of free time. LOL. Went to Fiesta bout 1ish n got to a...

Jan 22, 2018
  12. Daiwadude rated Paulito's post Funny in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Thanks for sharing. Hope Chris has a swift recovery and is prescribed many more days on the water. I bet the guy was pissed off Chris...

Jan 11, 2018
  13. Daiwadude rated ror_sal's post Funny in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Going to see a lot more flying gaffs while spottie fishing. And it ain’t for spotties

Jan 9, 2018
  14. Daiwadude rated porvida99's post Funny in the thread A Huge Lesson.

That's crazy. Spanish is sketch. Last time I tubed there I was loading up my gear, but my tube was still on the ground. Some guy...

Jan 9, 2018
  15. Daiwadude rated galen's post Funny in the thread Escondido.

Go at dusk and throw a yozuri pin minnow along the bank, report back

Nov 7, 2017
  16. Daiwadude rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread More Pollution Coming From Mexico.

I have heard from numerous sources that the bag ban is related to the hepatitis A outbreak. The time line, line up. Less bags to use as...

Nov 7, 2017
  17. Daiwadude rated Ram-Rod's post Funny in the thread Fished Mission Bay Saturday.

:emoji_joy::emoji_joy: Btw its illegal too sleep in ur car on public property.

Nov 7, 2017
  18. Daiwadude rated stoned-trout's post Funny in the thread Fished Mission Bay Saturday.

I got hassled too..Told the cop I been fishing that spot since he was a baby and def longer than he been on the force..He asked about my...

Nov 7, 2017
  19. Daiwadude rated Bobber's post Funny in the thread Fished Mission Bay Saturday.

And all I cought was a hard time from the cops! I grew up in PB and it has always been my experience that San Diego cops are way to...

Nov 7, 2017