Ratings Daiwadude has received

1. mattgulptosser rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Had to share this picture of a hardcore fishermen from the north west gettin his line wet on a nice winter day. That’s what I call...

Feb 19, 2019
  2. Ebitda rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Had to share this picture of a hardcore fishermen from the north west gettin his line wet on a nice winter day. That’s what I call...

Feb 14, 2019
  3. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 13, 2019
  4. kciuchta rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 13, 2019
  5. Tnel73 rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 12, 2019
  6. tjthegreat1 rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 12, 2019
  7. AzImport rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 12, 2019
  8. Yella1 rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 11, 2019
  9. mlzpinoy rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 11, 2019
  10. Bassnbeans rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 10, 2019
  11. Larry M rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 10, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 10, 2019
  13. geofish rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 10, 2019
  14. scisports rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 10, 2019
  15. Creek rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Quivira Marina.

Stand your ground if your doing a lawful activity. Snowflakes are rampant in socali, uphold your rights when you have the opportunity!

Jan 12, 2019
  16. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread Quivira Marina.

Stand your ground if your doing a lawful activity. Snowflakes are rampant in socali, uphold your rights when you have the opportunity!

Jan 11, 2019
  17. Rpaur rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Trespassing*.

Always bring a innocent child, they’re your ticket to no hassle.. lol

Oct 22, 2018
  18. JJbasser rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Trespassing*.

Oct 21, 2018
  19. fishinfool811 rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Trespassing*.

Oct 21, 2018